Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

nikongod

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nikongod

  1. Happy Birhtday Jim!
  2. happy Birthday Slacker
  3. Welcome back Jim HD800 second hand - a bit less than $1000 OTL tube amp, if yer feeling up to it. Spend a few more bills on the DAC, and the rest on Booze and bullets.
  4. Happy Birthday!
  5. Slight backstory: I'm getting back into shooting 35mm film. I think. Today I bought a used 35mm film-scanner off of craigslist to scan a bunch of old negatives (I have about 1500 B&W negatives I shot when I was 17-22, and a whole bunch of color negatives from before that) and to scan new 35mm film that I shoot. Its DOA. I'm bummed.
  6. Happy Birthday Deepak!
  7. your just bummed he wont sell you his hand-painted star trek portraits.
  8. Ignoring the "getting in your own light" thing, the longer lens is nicer for situations where you cant get "truly macro close" to your subject. Fish or insects in an enclosure, and in certain situations flowers are great examples. I wish I had a 200mm macro, or at the very least 180mm I REALLLLLLY wish I owned & brought one of those instead of my 90mm when I went to Longwood gardens earlier this summer. The 90mm was fine for the majority of the day, but a longer lens would have been totally welcome for shooting the lily-pads. In hindsight, any long lens that focused closer than 9 feet would have been adequate for the lily-pads, but it never hurts to kill 2 birds with one stone.
  9. Happy Birthday Tyll!
  10. Happy Birthday!
  11. Happy Birthday!
  12. Happy Birthday!
  13. My Condolences Al
  14. Happy Birthday Birgir!
  15. Happy Birthday Mike!
  16. Happy Birthday!
  17. The AudioValve RKV is a SS front end (the chip op amp) with a tube output stage. link, in german - google translate works well enough on this page Post 25 (by jan meier) says the eartube has output transformers. head-fi can never fail! In post# 50 jan says the amp was designed by audio-valve, but with output transformers. It cant be anything like the RKV.
  18. happy Birthday!
  19. Happy Birthday Scott!
  20. Happy Birthday Justin!
  21. somebody set up us it. All your base are belong to us!
  22. Happy Birthday David 909

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.