Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

nikongod

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nikongod

  1. Jet Blue goes to tampa from newark airport. bonus round! double bonus round!
  2. It is very possible for a speaker to blow an amp. Check the web to see if you can find the "impedance VS frequency" response graph for the speakers your parents have. If it dips much below 4ohms anywhere some amps will go poof. If it dips below 2ohms many amps will go poof. Regarding cutting in and out: I dont know. Id try to clean the binding posts first. Solves ooh so many problems. Replace the drivers & cabinets with horns? I like!
  3. Happy Birthday!
  4. Happy Birthday!
  5. Sorry to hear Shelly I found the first girl I kissed on facebook.
  6. Happy Birthday Guys!
  7. Happy Birthday! I hope you both have a great time!
  8. and clams.
  9. nikongod replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
  10. Habby Birthday!
  11. nikongod replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    I have been trying to find a table top sized metal lathe for the past few weeks, and found a link here from Sherline.
  12. For a longggg time i did not flux, I just used fluxed solder. I bought some a few weeks ago, and will never go back. EVER! It makes making lots of things sooo much easier. My only complaint is that the little needle tip clogs up too fast.
  13. Someone was asking about the millet hybrid buf-634 drop in discrete buffers on head-fi the other day. Perhaps he would be interested.
  14. Do you want to maybe borrow the RS-60? They never made it to Texas on their continental tour.
  15. Happy Birthday!
  16. mcmaster carr has dimensional tolerances for most of their bar stock. A quick check of the 1/2"X?? got +/-0.014" as a worst case on the 1/2" dimension which is just under 1/64" (0.015625").
  17. nikongod replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
  18. Happy Birthday!
  19. I think I may be getting sick. grumbles. If Im good tomorrow I'l come.
  20. I tried a new alignment method (that I made up!) I would be superhappy if someone else would try it to try my new points out. You will need the "Chpratz" protractor, available as a free download from Vinylengine here: Its the third one down 64,117mm I guess you could make your own protractor too These alignment points are a combination of a little bit inside of the baerwald/lofgren A and the outer point from Lofgren b/stevenson. Its an interesting alignment to be sure... I was inspired to try this because some records have an inner grove radius larger than 60mm, in which case you are paying a steep penalty for stevenson. My tonearm also does not support Baerwald/Lofgren alignments (japanese arms generally run stephenson, and come up 1mm short for these methods). The peak & average tracking errors fall somewhere between the 3 popular alignment points, while still having a slight "bias" (preference?) for lower tracking error towards the end of the disc. LMK how you like it if you try it.
  21. Happy Birthday!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.