Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JBLoudG20

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JBLoudG20

  1. I happen to like wasting soap, and having dirtier clothes.
  2. Right on top of each other. Like me and your mom.
  3. Yes. Typo. King Wrecks.
  4. I think I'm odd, but I absolutely LOVE driving in the snow. I love every minute of it. It's a challenge, and its damn fun. I drive my doglegged, non-snow tire equipped, slammed to 2.5" ground clearance G20, and its an absolute blast. *knock on wood* I have never gotten permanently stuck. I have my issues at times, especially with lack of clearance, but I always make it out fine.
  5. x2 And I don;t even like him.
  6. It's ok, most of these daft haters like that Jazz shit. Diverting tastes.
  7. That's pretty cool, Al.
  8. K thanks. Where shall I paypal? For real, if you let either of them go, please let me know.
  9. ACCENT WALL! ACCENT WALL! ACCENT WALL!
  10. Well yes, but I meant I'd rather have more snow than the ice.
  11. We got about 9 yesterday, anohter 4-5 today, and now it has switched over to sleet. I'll take snow over ice, thanks.
  12. I've got $5 on the AD2k. And $3 on the W5k
  13. Daft Punk - Alive 2007
  14. My pair would definitely fall under the bass emphasis category, and I wouldn't want any added brightness. My VTG is significanly brighter.
  15. Max does this too. For free.
  16. Fuck you because of your avatar.
  17. Heh. I'd love to get a pair as well, but I think I'll have to be happy with one pair of W10;s
  18. JBLoudG20 replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    That's pretty funny.
  19. We've got a fucking Andrea on our hands.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.