Everything posted by mikeymad
-
What are you smoking right now?
Too remote to protest, so I fought against clean air. Last varietal that I received in the gift pack for my buddy. Gurkha Beauty - 6,5”x58 A really nice smoke. Heading into the 30s again with 20s tomorrow. This winter will end at some point. I think I'm in the third or fourth false spring.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Root Down - Live ! by Jimmy Smith (1972) https://open.qobuz.com/album/0060254782508 Example: Getting a Friday groove on with Jimmy.
-
What are you smoking right now?
Rain starts again tonight, so burning through some of my newly split logs. So another gift smoke - 5 Vegas Classic. - nice. ...and as much as I may miss some of my trees, I am really enjoying additional sky access.
-
RIP someone or another
The Maxx was so good... RIP
-
What are you smoking right now?
Last of the party hand rolled from my friend. lit with my Laphroaig matches I picked up in Scotland in 2000. Processed some logs into smaller bits and burning them. Taking advantage of a rare non-snow non-rain day.
- RIP someone or another
-
Happy Birthday Al (Voltron)!
- Get your game on!
-
The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- Post what you're watching
No no, really guys, I have friends, for realsies, and... and we like hang out all the time.... ...you don't even know...- Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
I know not many follow beatbox, but WING dropped this late last night. And it is masterful.- What are you listening to Part the Third
(moved from beverage thread) Grace Under Pressure (Super Deluxe) by Rush (1984) https://open.qobuz.com/album/fpz7sd7tvobor Example: Okay, I know that I have shit on Deluxe, Super Deluxe, Ultimate Editions in the past. And I have to say I was worried about this release. But how could Rush disappoint me? Well they didn't... No demos, no Alt takes, no unreleased tracks. Just a new remaster of the Album, followed by a new Mix of the Album (Terry Brown). And then for fun the entire live show from September 21, 1984. That is how you do a deluxe album my friends... Thanks as always Rush... 🙏🤘- Get your game on!
I saw Maybe my demographic is different.- What are you listening to Part the Third
Kick Out The Jams by MC5 (1969) https://open.qobuz.com/album/0603497885787 Example: A little morning MC5!!- What are you listening to Part the Third
Le Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain (Bande originale du film) by Yann Tiersen (2001) https://open.qobuz.com/album/zliipnmsqpfhb Example: Been discovering some more of Tiersen's work - so I might as well listen to some of the best.- Post what you're watching
A little lesson by Lenny and then Bach/Gould. @5 min. Worthy of 14 min of my evening.- Which Cooking Are You?
- Fuck in snow
- What are you listening to Part the Third
Once again Tiny Desk inspiration. Several years ago Madi did a Tiny Desk At Home that led me to her Album at the time - "History Of A Feeling" which I really liked. And then I lost track of her and she has put out 4 albums since. oops. So... Fatal Optimist by Madi Diaz (2025) https://open.qobuz.com/album/nsfpkr7hq7ric Example: Good album. I will have to check out the others she has released.- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
🍆- Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
- What are you listening to Part the Third
^^ in my queue, looking forward to it. The Magnificent Moodies by The Moody Blues (1965) https://open.qobuz.com/album/urxbgzj4qgepc Example:- Analysis
- What are you listening to Part the Third
From All Sides by Vince Guaraldi (1964) https://open.qobuz.com/album/v8c45tsbx2ekb Example: Ah Bola.. Not super fidelity on this album, but a very nice listen.- Head Case Motorsports
- Post what you're watching
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.