Everything posted by mikeymad
-
Hey Head-Case, what's your bandwidth like?
Ha - so you just open up your Wi-Fi to the entire complex?
-
Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
- Post what you're watching
Happy Festivus..- Happy Birthday guzziguy!
Cheers Mr guzz (ken) -- Happy Birthday - (<<- your cheer)- Post what you're watching
- What are you listening to Part the Third
Yup - this for reasons.- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
As if I needed more of a reason to like Cup Noodle.- What are you listening to Part the Third
I read "Imbibing" "Spirit" and "Scramble"- What are you listening to Part the Third
^^ I am not really sure what that just did to my brain...- HeadRoom Portable Desktop Amp power supply question
According to the internets. Another version of the same has a line to the Center as positive. On Ebay - some one is selling one with this wall wart power supply Looking it up on Mouser - it is indeed - Center Positive. (unless he is selling it with a supply that would make it not work) But I think it is safe to say - Center +- Tidal v. Qobuz?
Something I noticed the other day - Qobuz has tapped into Gramophone and a few others like 4F to add Editor's Choice and the like. Not that big of a deal, but a nice addition.- RIP someone or another
- RIP someone or another
RIP Marty DiBergi...- Post what you're watching
Alton back doing Alton things - Alton cooks food...- And now what did you do TODAY?
Just checking out the local river as a result of the atmospheric River. not a good video and YouTube forced it to be a short which I hate. 🙃- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
merger, merger, merger- What are you listening to Part the Third
Barber: Adagio for Strings & Violin Concerto - Schuman: In Praise of Shahn & To Thee Old Cause by Leonard Bernstein · New York Philharmonic Orchestra (1971) https://open.qobuz.com/album/oq1lj3jsx8huc Example:- Happy Birthday Todd / Skullguise!
Happy Belated Birthday Todd - take care - cheers -- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- What are you listening to Part the Third
I forgot I had a bunch of 1975 (50yo) albums in my queue. so Captain Fantastic And The Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John (1975) https://album.link/s73nbgfjm47tw (hey look album link is working again) 🤷♂️ Example: I was going to share the title track which I like so much, but this is just prettier. I grew up with this album, my sister had this. I spent a lot of time with looking at the cover.- Happy Birthday Tom ( bozebuttons)
Happy Birthday - cheers -- RIP someone or another
Been in the Seattle - Museum of Pop Culture (MOPOP) - many times - always enjoyed the building as much as the collections. Here is an exceedingly boring shot.- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- What are you listening to Part the Third
Another Tiny Desk this week - lovely.- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- Post what you're watching
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.