Everything posted by grawk
- HC Bike/Cycling Thread
-
HC Bike/Cycling Thread
that's not celeste (also, very nice)
- HC Bike/Cycling Thread
-
HC Bike/Cycling Thread
I missed that the first time. Ouch.
-
HC Bike/Cycling Thread
thanks, it felt like an accomplishment. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
-
HC Bike/Cycling Thread
- Happy Birthday postjack!
this would never happen on postjack's forum- Exploding headphones
he's very careful to not post a lot, but when he does, it's not worth reading- Nate's Cycling Fundraising Adventure - 2020 COVID Edition - Fundraiser
- What are you reading now?
I really enjoyed Fall. I should read DODO, I haven't yet. I definitely only consume books via audio these days, I haven't ever gotten a set of reading glasses that work well enough for me, and my reading time is when I'm already tired.- HC Bike/Cycling Thread
- Happy Posthumous Birthday Matt!
fuck you Matt (I posted on Facebook instead, I'm bad about birthday threads here)- Profiles say Array
I can see your profile as me and when I'm not logged in, so maybe yes, just you?- Music Making
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/AX48ProPlus--ultimate-support-apex-ax-48-pro-plus?mrkgadid=3281233240&mrkgcl=28&mrkgen=gpla&mrkgbflag=0&mrkgcat=keyboards&synthesizers=&acctid=21700000001645388&dskeywordid=92700046937741301&lid=92700046937741301&ds_s_kwgid=58700005287622121&ds_s_inventory_feed_id=97700000007215323&dsproductgroupid=491432491837&product_id=AX48ProPlus&prodctry=US&prodlang=en&channel=online&storeid=&device=c&network=g&matchtype=&locationid=9013403&creative=217452498629&targetid=pla-491432491837&campaignid=916403487&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4py87rmq6wIVCoeGCh0hrAZ8EAQYCSABEgJ-fvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds- HC Bike/Cycling Thread
today was quite the ride. 5 miles in my left crank arm came off. so i took 2 minutes and put it back on, and made a note to get a torque wrench. i then went 3 more miles til it started pouring. Got within a mile of home, hit a pothole, and got a flat. but still got PRs on every segment except the one where the arm fell off, and am 11 seconds from KOM on one segment now.- HC Bike/Cycling Thread
yes 11 speed- HC Bike/Cycling Thread
I just know I can't get it tight enough to not have just enough play to make shifting less precise.- HC Bike/Cycling Thread
it rained, and the rest of my parts arrived, so I rebuilt my bike. Ultegra R8000 full group, 52/36 crank, 11/30 cassette, fulcrum 6 wheels (apparently I need a spacer, so my "magical r8000 shifting" isn't quite magical yet), ec70 stem and bars- HC Bike/Cycling Thread
- HC Bike/Cycling Thread
I'm hoping 120 is good, but I'll let you know- HC Bike/Cycling Thread
I just went to a 120/6 stem. Got me a little more reach, and a little lower. My Ultegra group is working it's way through the covid affected international air shipping. Did 25 miles/1000 Ft of climbing today. Averaged 14.9mph. Still avoiding the small ring.- HC Bike/Cycling Thread
- HC Bike/Cycling Thread
- HC Bike/Cycling Thread
- HC Bike/Cycling Thread
Today's ride on the new to me Lemond: 17.3 miles, 13.6 mph, 798 calories, 589ft elevation gain - Happy Birthday postjack!
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.