Everything posted by grawk
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
Stillwater Existent
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
The big challenge is that you didn't buy the tires from them. Many places won't mount tires they don't sell, and the few that do aren't as motivated to be all that helpful.
-
Ye Macce Threade
thunderbolt will be an advantage eventually
-
Ye Macce Threade
There's not really any heat to speak of on my 11"
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
coffee
-
Ye Macce Threade
Chances are good that thunderport will eventually be worth it
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
cellar door and existent are both very good.
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
Thankfully, Stillwater doesn't do the over hopped beer thing
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
sazerac cocktail
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
sazerac (not 18) manhattan
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
2.5 hrs
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
That shiraz that greg recommended and dusty bought for me. Good stuff. Deal of the century maybe.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Did you buy it or download it? I'm a huge flaming lips fan, but I couldn't justify that
-
Ye Macce Threade
I'm pretty sure thunderbolt doesn't use a microusb cable. Thunderbolt is closer to mini-displayport, but iwth additional connectors
-
Ye Macce Threade
I absolutely love my 11"
-
Post the last thing you bought!
muzzy is good shit
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Everyone loves a good shit volcano
-
Ye Macce Threade
I wonder if I should sell my mba in preparation
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
Stillwater - Cellar Door
-
Ye Macce Threade
Macbook Airs due next month
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
I very much don't have a fear of heights. As a kid I used to do a fair bit of rock climbing, and worked as a lighting and sound tech for a while...I've spent a lot of time way up in the air. The only real treacherous part was the getting back onto the ladder after doing the work.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
I was somewhere in the middle of that crowd... The Grateful Dead - Live at RFK Stadium 7/12/90 Not the version I'm listening to, but still....
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Went up on my roof and re-attached a 10 ft piece of flashing that had been blown down in the wind storm we had last week. It was a little unnerving, because it was JUST too tall to use my ladder, but I did it anyway. Didn't even fall off or break any bones.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
I'll trade you my perfect condition ipad 1 64gb for your dented ipad 2 straight up, and I'll even pay shipping both ways.
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
locally grown and produced Apple Cider