Everything posted by Torpedo
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Absolutely love Melody Gardot. Emerging talent, I wish she releases a new album soon. Now listening to Doobie Brothers - World Gone Crazy Surprisingly good. At times they seem Santana, others themselves. Enjoying quite a bit.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Antibalas Afrobeat Orchestra - Security
-
Speaker Porn
Hey, I know that guy, he was in my place years ago. One of the handiest persons I've had the pleasure to meet. I still keep the pics of the build he was sending me while he was working on them. Unfortunately I never got to listen to the speakers.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Judging for the pic the room isn't very big and the Zus are rather efficient, so the Stingray should suffice. IMHO it sounds "smoother" kind of more organic than the Mahis. It's a very nice integrated. I wish you enjoy it
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Shelley & Macnamara - Rachmaninov: Suites for 2 pianos, Symphonic Dances.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
I like the Stingray. I have the predecessor monoblocks of that amp, exactly those very same displayed at Manley's site: The "made in Spain" Tiny Triodes. They sound great. I wish cold weather is back to start using them again.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Oh grawk, sorry, my post with the ? ? ? was addressed to Tyrion and his new Zus and Stingray. However the aeropress and the 3D player seem interesting. Not sure I'd use a 3D BD player these days, but looks like that's part of the future in home entertainment.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
and? ? ? ?
-
What are you listening to Part Two
- Grado HF-2 thread
Pff, you're more fun being just a douche. Trying to say the last word just makes you looking stupid.- Grado HF-2 thread
I never tried to state otherwise. However, despite my doucheness, I can foresee a shovel coming right up to you- Grado HF-2 thread
Absolutely you, no doubt about that- What are you listening to Part Two
Harnoncourt, Concentus Musicus Wien - Haydn: The Seven Last Words of Christ on the Cross- Grado HF-2 thread
More than European ears they were for German, which aren't much like Southern Europe or British hahahaha. It'd be funny knowing what does the German Grado distributor think of the HF-2.- Grado HF-2 thread
I like both. The PS-1 fit better my taste for rock. I think the HF-2 are somewhat more neutral so they sound to me more convincing with other music styles. For the price, the HF-2 IMHO are a wiser choice, but the PS-1 bring a smile to my face more often, so I don't regret what I spent on them.- What are you listening to Part Two
Los Lobos - Goes Disney- 2010 HC Holiday Gift Exchange
- What are you listening to Part Two
The bottom bass line reminds me a lot of Soft Cell's Tainted Love YouTube - Soft Cell - Tainted Love.wmv- What are you listening to Part Two
Brooklyn Funk Essentials - Cool and Steady and Easy- What are you listening to Part Two
50' long and never listened to it fully. IMO not the kind of bonus making the set worth buying.- What are you listening to Part Two
Glenn Gould - Bach Goldberg Variations (1981 recording from "A State of Wonder")- Have you got any suggestions?
LOLZ, I was afraid you'd do it- What are you listening to Part Two
Elmo Hope - Trio and Quintet- What are you listening to Part Two
Talking Heads - Naked- Have you got any suggestions?
Cool! May I have my nick changed to Penelopez? - Grado HF-2 thread
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.