Everything posted by Torpedo
-
What did you do today?
Glad to know things went well. Enjoy the rest of the weekend (if possible)
-
New AKG "Q" series
AKG isn't K1000's AKG anymore. It's Harman Group
-
slow forum
Oh, I thought it was a crappy on stage version of The Wizard of Oz. However I can't imagine any of them singing over the rainbow
-
New Nano?
Yup, that could be too, but if so, I guess they'd be publicizing it, so the inventory sells more quickly. I don't know, we'll see soon enough
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Yup, it's a great recording
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Dizzy Gillespie and Stan Getz (with Oscar Peterson, Herb Ellis, Ray Brown and Max Roach) - Diz and Getz
-
New Nano?
LOL they still seem to be available at Apple Store, so probably they aren't upgrading them, though not discontinuing either.
- slow forum
-
New Nano?
Those Nano look darn cool
-
The Headcase Stax thread
Were I in your situation, I'd return the funds and just try to sell the phones again to anyone else. Unless the guy goes to your place and listens by himself the BHSE does a much better job driving the HE60 than his A10, I don't think he'll be convinced his amp's is at fault.
-
Transformer coupled electrostatic amps
Really wonderful Frank. Very few pieces of gear become artworks like that
-
What did you do today?
Good luck Grawk
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Mose Allison - My Backyard
-
What did you do today?
Congrats Susie and Steve, have a great friendship
-
What did you do today?
Those braces look great, solid and purposeful, if not very comfy. I wish it works and you can do again all those things you've been missing for the pain. You're really smart. Not everyone can handle that quick converting a hard task into a promising goal
-
Happy birthday, postjack!
Very Happy Birthday dear sir
-
Sometimes the HD-650's bore me...
Then I fourth it
-
What did you do today?
Not very sure what a brace for the ankle is, but the whole thing sucks. Sorry for you Vicki. I concur you don't seem at all having a 30 lbs overweight You need another doctor. Grawk, it'd be much worse if they had determined that you owe those hours to the company, and you'd need to either a) return the wage, or work them for free. Enjoy those hours
-
Sometimes the HD-650's bore me...
I third this suggestion. While I like the HD600 better than the 650, I can admit the 650 are a bit more fun with rock. However none is a fun can for really fun music. The HF2 are among the few Grados I really like, fun with rock and still "decent" with other styles. Haven't tried the AD2000 so far. It's possible they're good candidates too.
- slow forum
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Cool. If you get bored in Frankfurt, you may get a flight to Madrid, it's a 2 hours trip more or less
-
slow forum
Whoa, this one is still tougher and still made it in 5: Abaroa: the page had disamibiguation which forced to chose among several, got Gabriel Abaroa > Latin Grammy Awards > France > Blitzkrieg > Adolf Hitler
- slow forum
-
slow forum
This was a tough one, but still arrived in 5 hits: Modal Verb>False Friend>West Germany>Nazism>Adolf Hitler
-
What did you do today?
Congratulations MPI. More than for participating in the Tchaikovsky contest, for finding such a good teacher who is supporting and encouraging you. I've seen so many times true talent wasted for the envy, lack of intelligence and talent of bad teachers, that knowing there are still good ones, kind of reconciles me with the human kind. I'm afraid I won't be able to watch it on TV, no channel here broadcasts those things, but if it's available online, I will.