Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. When I'm gone, would somebody please say that I was generally badass, even if you don't think it is true? I really like the sound of that for an epitaph. RIP Signor Badass. Not a huge Clancy fan, but I'm surprised he was only 66 let alone that he died that young. RIP Mr. C. Adding to the list, I want to mention a guy I barely know named Leonard who passed away this week at the age of 50 or 51. He was the husband of one of Claire's good friends and a nice guy from my few interactions. He found out he had cancer less than a year ago, went through surgery and chemo and radiation and all that, only to find that the cancer was everywhere and stopping it was hopeless. He came home for hospice care on Friday and was gone Tuesday morning. Saddest part is that in his stupor after finding out about cancer last year he let his life insurance lapse and it was lost. While a two-teacher-income household is hard enough in SF, a one-teacher-income is going to be really tough and whatever they would have gotten from life insurance would have been a huge help. Fuck. RIP Leonard.
  2. I'd love to see the Dodgers get swept, but losing the NLDS will be good enough for me. Red Sox - Cards series would be epic.
  3. Ha! I thought it was a possibility.
  4. Jim, you should get Karen some new cape socks for these races
  5. But you're our cunt and we love you!
  6. Roger (the "R" in RKV) has done his job!
  7. Try a bhse with xf2 or similar tubes. Very close to the t2 (but not quite).
  8. Two thumbs up for the finale. Vince Gilligan should have written the end of Dexter so it didn't suck so much ass.
  9. DSD stream > Playback Designs > Apex Pinnacle > Millett UC300B > OMA Mini System. Also no suckage.
  10. They need some schooling, that is for sure! I wish I could pull up a pew next to you to put in some maintenance work.
  11. Part 1 was awesome, but when does Part 2 start? Is Mike going to church today?
  12. Other than rails I would recommend alternating sips of water and breaths of air 4-5 times.
  13. Good point. What is part 2?
  14. And strap on your banana bags!
  15. Cheers to the but of iron! Have a great one Steve!
  16. Have a great one Wayne! Cheers!
  17. Really? No fight, no explanations or excuses or anything? Snap decisions can go both ways, you know! Definitely jealous of the awesomeness that you all are experiencing. Sorry that Jeff's life is so tough, but I hope you guys cheer him up. To make his life easier, Juan, you could order the mug from here: http://localoptionbier.com/store/#!/~/product/category=0&id=12452143 I know I am going to.
  18. HCTT Membership revoked. Sorry

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.