Everything posted by Voltron
-
Official Hockey Thread - 2013 Edition
I was at a show but couldn't believe the score still showed tied when I checked before encores. Oh well, I hope I can watch the Bruins win the next game.
-
Official Hockey Thread - 2013 Edition
3-2 is getting dicier.
-
Official Hockey Thread - 2013 Edition
Good game on radio but hoping to watch a bit before going to see some jazz. Go Bruins! (sorry Mike)
-
Sennheiser HD 800 Redux
He's even listening to Bjork again! Welcome back Pak
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
I'm digging this way more than I expected
-
Happy birthday digger945 and jantze!!
Happy ten year apart birthdays Scott and Jantze! Cheers!
-
Ye Macce Threade
Save up your pennies for the super cool Mac Pro
-
slower forum
It helps to say it out loud.
-
Ye Macce Threade
- slower forum
- slower forum
- Ye Macce Threade
Nothing new on MBP? Damn, that Dark Tower is teh seks.- slower forum
Well, at least he got away before the owner of the shit box sedan he barely tapped found out what he did!- Official Hockey Thread - 2013 Edition
Alpha Klaus Rules! And I had just put on my Dreadnaught hoodie for good measure!- Official Hockey Thread - 2013 Edition
i'm going big for Mike G and his Hawks: Dear Alpha Klaus- All I want for Stanley Cupmas are the Hawks and Bruins. In other words, I need the sudden death of the Kings in double overtime! Thank you, Albert- Official Hockey Thread - 2013 Edition
Brutal. Drink moar fast for the win!- Official Hockey Thread - 2013 Edition
That was a much better penalty by Bickell -- especially because it wasn't called! Goal!- Official Hockey Thread - 2013 Edition
Hawks looked terrible on their power play just now.- Official Hockey Thread - 2013 Edition
Yeah, that hit was totally stupid and made out of frustration after Quick made an amazing save- Official Hockey Thread - 2013 Edition
Damn, I'm late to the party and the game just started!- New Neko Case Anyone?
Haven't even listened, but hell yes!- Official Hockey Thread - 2013 Edition
Yay Bruins! Come on Hawks! Good doggie!- Now for something different...
I'm sorry to say it Andy, but I've actually seen Birgir drink monks' blood!- Deals
But what if Dinny has bed bugs?- What are you listening to Part the Third
We saw the Rite at SF Ballet this year. Pretty sure I have seen MTT conduct it before as well.
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.