Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Toasting the health and safety of our East Coast friends with a couple of Hurricane Cocktails from the Stork Club Cocktail Book. 1.25oz Brandy .75oz Pernod .75oz Vodka Stir and strain into cocktail glasses. Oddly satisfying. Cheers and be safe everyone!
  2. I guess you won't have a beer headache this Friday.
  3. I hope he didn't eat the little guy. Grab a cab, dude.
  4. Voltron replied to Edwood's topic in Miscellaneous
    I've already changed my order back and forth two times before committing. Non-ad version seems more like a birthday gift, so that is how I am leaning.
  5. Voltron replied to Edwood's topic in Miscellaneous
    I don't need to save the $50 but there are no ads during reading so I kind of think it wouldn't matter.
  6. Voltron replied to Edwood's topic in Miscellaneous
    I need to get my wife a new Kindle and the "special offers" version is $50 cheaper because there are ads on the bottom of the home screen and when it is not being used. Has anybody used one of these? Is it a hassle and should I get the ad-free version?
  7. Good to hear the Purple Heart B22 is back in action Posty! Well done Fitz.
  8. Hope Debbie liked the surprise, and who wouldn't really. Have fun. I had cocktails at Zero Zero with a client/friend, and now taking in the Giants game without alcohol. The fact that they are losing to the lowly Astros again is forcing me to drink though.
  9. ^This & ^That
  10. I generally resist temptation to respond, but the Shit Lilies got to me.
  11. Willis Jackson -- Please Mr. Jackson
  12. Have a great one Don. Cheers
  13. This simple post has decided my next cocktail.
  14. Wow, his health must suck.
  15. It was great on draft. Nice and tart and pretty light. Good stuff.
  16. Farewell lunch to my law student mentee: Negro Modelo with a chicken & chorizo burrito, and a Rodebach Grand Cru at Rosamunde's along with half of a boar sausage. First time to the mother ship rather than the outpost next door to Toronado. One stop shopping for sausage and beer!
  17. Damn, those are ugly flowers.
  18. Storm of Swords, Game of Thrones book three.
  19. And by "this" you mean a meat smiley face? Yesterday I bought 6 of these: And 3 of these:
  20. Good judgment, imo.
  21. I haven't done shit and have no free flights but I plan to be there for RMAF.
  22. Nice julep, Shelly. Very pretty and I am sure very tasty. The Stagg julep was awesome. Nice kick like a hoof to the head! I was inspired to try Marc's concoction even without the peach brandy. I made due with a Hungarian Pear Brandy that my Hungarian buddy brought back from a trip over there. Probably not as sweet as the peach, but very tasty and S&C dominated in a good way.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.