Hurricane Irene Takes Aim For East Coast

roadtonowhere08

Not sure if any of you follow weather events for fun, but I bet Hurricane Irene will impact many of you East Coasters.

If you are interested in following the event unfold, this link is about as good as it gets: http://www.talkweath...carolina-coast/

Looks like it will grind against the East Coast from N. Carolina to MasNoNoNoNoNoNosetts. It definitely has the potential to cause some serious damage.

If you live in NYC, mass transit is expected to completely shut down for possible evacuations. If any of you are expected to feel the effects, stay safe and prepare now.

Edited by roadtonowhere08

Went to two grocery stores and one liquor store. Stores had lines for 50-75 per register and the liquor store had cars backed up out onto the street waiting to get into the parking lot. All I wanted was some steaks and beer for the weekend and I came home empty handed.

Went to two grocery stores and one liquor store. Stores had lines for 50-75 per register and the liquor store had cars backed up out onto the street waiting to get into the parking lot. All I wanted was some steaks and beer for the weekend and I came home empty handed.

That is just not right.