Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Must be that the squirrel or sloth or whatever died in your car went zombie and scraped off into the night to eat rodent brains.
  2. You sure are going whole hog on the BBQ thing -- literally! Looks awesome Mike, and I hope you smoke some good shit to bring to Tampa. And I hope my fucked up trial schedule doesn't fuck up my fucking ability to be there.
  3. Have a great one JP. Cheers to you!
  4. You'll be fine. They aren't that limited
  5. Ouch, very costly indeed. I did call you Mike yesterday, but I was in the middle of trial and I was trying to be helpful, and . . . and . . . of fuck me, Jake is right. It all comes around in the end and bites you in the ass. Sorry, Mike, Mr. Absorbine, Sr., sir. Please make them send Moloko kegs to SF, please?
  6. Come on Steve, shoot your load [of concrete] some other day! Tyll, that is fan-fucking-tastic!
  7. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    I wanted to murder all involved with the hardstyle video too, and I don't give a fuck about Paracusia, whatever/wherever that is.
  8. Nice music and liquid pickups, Jim. Just in case you didn't know it, the Dolin Blanc is actually the slightly sweet white vermouth, whaler Dolin Dry is the dry white vermouth. Super tasty, but not quite dry. Dew eet!
  9. Skip the Eagle Rare and buy both of the others because they are delicious. If you really have to buy only one, then their basic differences are that the Stagg is stronger and sharper, and perhaps more complex. The Weller is a wheated bourbon, it is smoother and slightly less textured/complex. Still, I will try all of them and report back soon because different years have had different results.
  10. Is that thrice on the right? I was just wondering where he's been lately. Maybe it was a lifestyle change.
  11. Have a screamin' birthday Alex! Cheers
  12. Sounds great, Nate. Aloha to you and Ian!
  13. Most of the 2010 Buffalo Trace Antique Collection. Four out of five ain't bad! Hunting for the Handy before opening any of them.
  14. Were you in the car each time you smelled the smell . . . ? One thing I would recommend against is using Lemon Pledge to cover up the odor. A friend of mine had some neighbors who managed lose a package of ground beef between the seats in their car, and only found it after it had turned into a horrible, horrible rotting stinking mess. As part of the cleanup, they sprayed a large amount of Lemon Pledge and then left the windows open to air out. Hours later they came out to find a swarm of bees had moved in and taken up residence in the lemon-meat mobile.
  15. ^This is the truth. Heed him.
  16. Thanks for sharing.
  17. Stevie Wonder -- Talking Book
  18. Voltron replied to Smeggy's topic in Off Topic
    Just like VPI.
  19. Doug old bean, let's chat about parameters! Cheers!
  20. Voltron replied to Thaddy's topic in Music
    We were in the sixth row and I am too old but I heard two younger guys complaining about the vocal volume as we left so it was purely my crotchety old nature. Funny story about Rufus is that my niece was dating a guy who was ostensibly straight but met Rufus after a show in Minneapolis and ended up sleeping with him. Not sure which team her bf settled on because she dumped him after that, and she hates Rufus music to this day. Nice pics, Jin. I bet that was a really fun show. We just got back from seeing the Vijay Iyer Trio and it was awesome. They have a great sound and chemistry. They did mostly Iyer music but also did Stevie Wonder's Big Brother and Michael Jackson's Human Nature, which were both great but the latter was terrific. A PhD in math from Cal and an incredible musician as well. Too bad this kid doesn't have anything going for him.
  21. Voltron replied to Thaddy's topic in Music
    Just saw this. So, how was it for you? I enjoyed it overall but the vocals were just too loud at times. He has a cool voice that suited the sonnets.
  22. Happy Monkey Day! Have a great one Dinny! Cheers!
  23. Lucky! Seriously nice haul Jim. I was scoping out the Antique Collection a bit today and have a line on the Weller but nothing else locally so far. I am on a couple of lists though so I hope to have some options.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.