Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Nice get, John, and extra nice of you to provide the 8th Tallest Mexican through his grief cycles.
  2. Wow! I got a cool FDNY hat in the mail today with a nice thank you card from the Stephen Siller fund.
  3. Saturday Night Live - Shimmer Floor Wax - Video - NBC.com
  4. Get him a coffee table book or two. We have one that is great, but it is in Mayberry and I am not. Will try to get the name to you soon.
  5. You're a good friend Vicki, and I am quite sure you will do whatever you can do to help her get through a trying time. Take care of yourself though too.
  6. Thanks Dusty and Ian for the PJ suggestions. Miles Davis -- Bitches Brew 40th Anniversary So far, I have listened to the original album and now the Tanglewood concert on CD. Awesome, and I have yet to play the vinyl version, which is really where it's at.
  7. No, local place. And it was good. More tandoori than goopy orange stuff.
  8. Belle and Sebastian -- Write about Love
  9. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    None, Grahame, the answer is none.
  10. No, but I'm going to find it before the good feelings turn bad....
  11. Chicken Tikka Masala pizza. Oof. Ate too many pieces, but had no lunch and felt hungry at the time.
  12. Good to hear you have about the same reaction as I do. Signed by the artist.
  13. It's eleventy times moar better!
  14. I've never figured out a way to like PJ. If I were to try again, what should I listen to?
  15. Hunter Set: Ian Hunter -- All American Alien Boy Deerhunter -- Halcyon Digest
  16. Bouncing around a bit with the 4070/BHse combo. Was: Coleman/Stern/Carter/Cobb --4 Generations of Miles 24/96 Is: Smithereens -- Play Tommy 24/96
  17. Very cool Mike! Looks sweet and Oz can really dial in a TT so that is a nice plus. Enjoy!
  18. I'm doing the opposite of Nate and slept in to 9:30 to catch up a bit from lost sleep the last few weeks. Felt pretty good. After some eggs and corn tortillas and coffee, I settled in with the 4070s and BHse and found them to play together quite nicely. I have a conference call for work this afternoon and have to pick up my son's metal sculpture entitled "Junkyard Scarab" from the Crucible in Oakland. Planning on cocktails and chilling at home tonight.
  19. Antony & the Johnsons -- Swanlights
  20. Good work Greg! Have you tried the 2010 WLW? The rye thingys are really awesome as a rule, and I really want to crack the Saz 18 but I am trying to have the full set before opening any.
  21. Huh, he lucked out in a game of chance. Go figure.
  22. Must be that the squirrel or sloth or whatever died in your car went zombie and scraped off into the night to eat rodent brains.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.