Everything posted by Voltron
-
2010 RMAF/CJ@RMAF
Now that's some funny shit, there. How much do I have to pay Reks to shovel the Sinocunt out of here?
-
Holy Crap! The New Stax Omega Looks fierce! (Stax SR-009)
$3600-6000?! wut?
-
slow forum
^Arrested for unlawful Voltron impersonation. ^This is from the new kids movie Cloudy With A Chance Of Semen
-
Happy BDay luvdunhill
Happy birthday Marc! Cheers!
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Lost Highway Soundtrack
-
slow forum
Unrelated but even more bizarre.
-
2010 RMAF/CJ@RMAF
I don't think that is Dan Lavry in part because I don't think he ever smiles that much.
-
What did you do today?
Glad there are no stitches in your immediate future Nate. I dawdled for a couple days but then did a little internet tube shopping and should have something on Monday. I am at work and will be here all weekend anyway, so not much use to me at the moment.
-
What did you do today?
Not a bad way to go. If it were half full or so.
-
What did you do today?
Good luck in the race Mike, and I do not recommend going over the falls in a barrel to prepare.
- 2010 RMAF/CJ@RMAF
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Hamiet Bluiett -- Dangerously Suite
-
The Headcase Stax thread
Oo, cool. Is it true that the leather earpads "greatly contribute to the overall Grace of the Sound"?
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Dexter Gordon -- Tower of Power
-
Deals
I went through the GF1 vs. NEX vs. more traditional SLR options when trying to buy a camera for my daughter. I liked the feel of the GF1 much better because of the lens placement on the NEX, and I thought taking pictures with the NEX might be awkward. Either of them fitted with a zoom lens feels awkward and defeats the pocketability. After considering the options and her artistic drive to have lens options -- not to mention inter-changeability with my Canon lenses -- I decided to go with the Rebel T2i. It is damn small and light compared to the 5D and with a 50mm lens it is just as pocketable. She has really likes it.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
You know how I know you're Glay?
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Agreed. Donald Byrd -- Royal Flush
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Yusef Lateef -- The Man With The Big Frontyard
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Yusef Lateef & Adam Rudolf -- Towards the Unknown
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Gary Burton Quintet -- Ring
-
What are you EATING right now?
Where do you get such awesome sounding cashews?
-
What are you listening to Part Two
I felt a very big "meh" while listening to the first half and then got tied up with work and missed the second half. I'll try again, but it didn't move me much.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
The Negro Problem -- Post Minstrel Syndrome
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Charles Lloyd Quartet -- Mirror
- Speaker Porn
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.