Everything posted by Voltron
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
For Jeff: A Love Letter to Camera - NYTimes.com
-
Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene
Quorum has been achieved and I say we should stop the equivocating shenanigans (at one time caused by my issues). This meet should be set in stone for December 9-13, 2010. Come early, stay late, as Gene said. Let's do this! Oh, and Shelly, Steve, Scott, Nate, Ryan, Doug, Jim and any other nay-sayers or maybes had better figure out how to get themselves there or else expect dark-clad individuals with burlap sacks to drop in to assist. And that goes double for Stretch (because he's so tall)!
-
Post the last thing you bought!
I think you'll like that Ransom Mike. Good stuff.
-
Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene
I shouldn't be a factor on the date choice, either, and I have just decided that I am available the weekend of Dec. 10-12. Hopefully this will allow lots of participation and not exclude people.
-
Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene
Just kidding because I saw your post in passing while working late again. I could potentially make the meet the later weekend but it would require me to dial in to a lengthy partner meeting or delegate an issue I am supposed to discuss. I'm not saying I won't do it, but it might be impolitic.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
- Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene
But it's an easy choice. You guys have fun. :/- Ye Macce Threade
I just held an Air in my hands today and I am pretty certain that I will be getting one. The 13" screen is beautiful, the case is beautiful, and the thing is lighter than my ipad and wireless keyboard and is made of actual air compared to my shitty Dell work laptop that is breaking my back on every work trip I take. Before touching it I wasn't even thinking about it.- slow forum
General Grievous was way less intimidating before he went all cyborg and shit.- Post the last thing you bought!
Pretty wicked combo, there Shelly. Partying with you could be dangerous!- The Quad thread
- What are you listening to Part Two
Those are very cool Dinny. And I shouldn't be looking at them while getting ready for trial. Now playing: It was good and had a different feel on a couple tracks than the archetypal Ray album, and the sound was pretty good. I was rather distracted while playing it last night in my office, so I will definitely have to listen more to have any real sense.- What are you listening to Part Two
Ray Charles -- Rare Genius- What are you listening to Part Two
Bryan Ferry -- Olympia- Head-Case Fantasy Football
Romo breaks clavicle- What are you listening to Part Two
Trombone Shorty day!- What are you EATING right now?
al too.- Quirky Pivot Power Flexible Power Strip
- Post the last thing you bought!
Just received a matched quad of Mullard EL34s to get the BHse up and running! Following from recommendations by spritzer and elephas, does anyone know of a good source for NOS Mullard xf1/2 Blackburn or Philips xf3/4?- slow forum
I don't know what that is either, but one thing is for certain: Captain Thunderpants is about to flame Confetti Man!- 2010 RMAF/CJ@RMAF
- What did you do today?
But apparently you survived. Congrat!- 2010 RMAF/CJ@RMAF
Great pics Peter! I'm awfully hungry now, though, after the food beauty shots. This is how JP pictures heaven, except the line of taps never ends...- What did you do today?
Still running? Hang in there Mike!- 2010 RMAF/CJ@RMAF
The "sheep" was acting like a douche, so he dug his own grave quite apart from his affection for you and your gear reviews. What I don't get on your second point is why you stay somewhere where you don't feel comfortable or welcome? - Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.