Everything posted by Voltron
-
Ins-n-Outs of In-N-Out
- Ins-n-Outs of In-N-Out
- Apple Tablet
I love Cap'n Crunch even though the massive amount of sugar and chemicals rips the roof of my mouth apart.- Post the last thing you bought!
Much improvement coming your way I hope, Squire Douglas. Did you see above that I have acquired some Blackwoods Gin that is now being imported to the US? Very happy, me.- Apple Tablet
That's a bit queer.^- What are you EATING right now?
Peanut butter and butter on seedy wheat toast and a three-shot latte on the front porch in Mayberry.- Major Surgery Revives 35 Year Old Amp
You bastards!- 'phones for Shuffle?
Sorry Carl but I looked through the random audio drawer and I don't have any Uncle Wilson Crossroads left. good luck with the search.- slow forum
California is apparently high all the time, they start drinking real early in Florida, and Maine is angry all the time except when deeply asleep.- slow forum
Good thing that hamburger/mcnugget pizza comes with a gun to shoot yourself for being so stupid as to eat one.- Music like Afro Cuban All Stars
Gotta have some Celia Cruz and Bebo Valdes in there:- What did you do today?
Last night and into this morning, I took my daughter to a sweet 16 party for two of her friends at a movie theater. I know most of the adults involved, and ended up staying for the duration and having a couple of beers. The two birthday girls are in a rock band called The She's and through MySpace or somehow, they became friends with the legitimate SF band Girls. Christopher Owens, lead singer of Girls, asked the Austin, TX band Harlem to play for their party and they agreed to come and play after opening at the Warfield Theater for Jack White's new band Dead Weather, with whom they are touring. They actually showed up and set up in one of the theaters and played for 40 minutes or so starting at about 12:30am. They kept saying how weird it was but that they were having fun and how weird it was that they were having fun. My daughter points out today that they Tweeted similarly to their followers last night. Odd evening and odd sweet 16 but cool nonetheless.- Major Surgery Revives 35 Year Old Amp
Whose Blue Hawaii space heater would that be?- What did you do today?
Not sure what kind of job you have, Craig, but if the "basics" are food, sleep, sex, and booze then I wanna do what you do when I grow up!- Post the last thing you bought!
sounds good. and tasty- Post the last thing you bought!
Good gets, Dinny. Curious about the Park Ave whiskey. Have you had it?- Post the last thing you bought!
Give it a shot, so to speak.- Post the last thing you bought!
Or even straight up my friend.- Post the last thing you bought!
Tequila can certainly great but it can also be good in silver/clear form.- What are you EATING right now?
Yeah, you're probably right. I don't think I could get back here by 2:30 with her party is over.- What are you EATING right now?
Prolly not. And I have to get sober by 11pm so I can take my daughter to her two friends' "sweet 16" party at a local theater with an Austin band called Harlem. I am very dubious about this evening's festivities.- Major Surgery Revives 35 Year Old Amp
Gene is my hero. I hope you take the amp with you up North so you can keep enjoying it. I am having gear anxiety between just SF and Mayberry so it must be weird to go for months without some of your listening options.- What are you EATING right now?
If those were in my house right now I would eat them with gusto. Damn the 2039 miles between us right now, because I would really like to be drinking and hanging out with you right now.- What are you reading now?
- What are you EATING right now?
My conscience is shocked. I just had a simple quesadila with pepper jack cheese. Tasty. But still hungry. - Ins-n-Outs of In-N-Out
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.