Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Back to acting?
  2. I haven't had Michter's bourbon. Whaddya think of it? Glad to see you got the monkey absinthe.
  3. Watched the first new episode of Weeds last night. Not bad, but still in the over the top mode so far afield from where the show started.
  4. Ray LaMontagne and the Prairie Dogs -- God Willin' & the Creek Don't Rise
  5. Nice, but I think you are just doing it to guarantee the flow of Chik Fil A Peach Shake deliveries.
  6. Common deflection used by poppy growers. Nice pics, Jeff. Nice pic of the kid, Jin.
  7. Does baka mean dumbass in some language?
  8. Sun Kil Moon -- Admiral Fell's Promise* *Certified Umlaut-Free
  9. It's lemon, really it is.
  10. The lesson, as always, is "never get involved in a land war in Asia."
  11. Nice story Dinny. Sorry the kids had to see/hear that.
  12. *nods*
  13. I did it far less after I almost died.
  14. Voltron replied to Thaddy's topic in Music
    After they let the kid sing, did Billie Joe tell him to get the fuck off his stage or something to that effect? Did the same thing in SJ many months ago. Probably every show.
  15. Bummer, V. I hope the inmates don't riot when the backup generator fails and their doors spring open! Oh, wait, that was Shutter Island. Just watched it on the plane the other day. :/ Sorry about the sting, Dinny. I almost died from a bee sting as a kid. We had a bottlebrush plant in the front yard and used to catch bees in our hands and shake them up and then watch them flounder drunkenly until they shook it off and then wanted to kill us. I had an allergic reaction to the sting and couldn't breath as my throat swelled and I went into Anaphylactic shock. They got me to a doctor and a shot of epinephrine or something. Never had a sting as a youth again but as an adult I got stung and didn't go into shock or die. Happy Audeze Day, Shelly. Have fun.
  16. Great haul. I need Dubonnet and sloe gin myself. Keep us informed of your creations! How do you like it?! Looks fun.
  17. Ed Sullivan's rock n roll classics, the sixties.
  18. Double damn from 30k feet!
  19. Ivan the Terrible looks terrible. Hope he gets better soon.
  20. Were you a child actor in any of those commercials?!
  21. Hurray for Fred's good day! Hope you guys get some more.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.