Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Have a great 29th birthday Todd! Cheers!
  2. Voltron replied to swt61's topic in Headphones
    Yes, but refuse to ride the hype bus.
  3. That's awful news, Steve, but I hope you and your pup can adjust and adapt and keep being happy together.
  4. Whatever is easiest. I can take one or both for mine. Thanks for all the hard work and hauling.
  5. I like it but I liked High Anxiety better. Rear Window is the shit.
  6. Fred Hersch Trio -- Whirl
  7. Good news Pete.
  8. We'll think good safe thoughts for you Pete. Keep safe.
  9. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Pain deer and hate owl made me snicker in the middle of my meeting.
  10. Faulty button replaced and the unit will be returned to me tomorrow. *crosses fingers*
  11. The Black Tot is the actual rum distiller for the Royal Navy whereas Pusser's is just made with the same recipe, so to speak. I ain't buying any but it is a cool piece of history.
  12. Felice cumpleanos amigos! Cheers !
  13. Jesca Hoop -- Hunting My Dress
  14. Before: Dean and Britta -- 13 Most Beautiful: Songs for Andy Warhol's Screen Tests After: Jose Gonzalez -- Veneer
  15. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Icelandic douchebags.
  16. What is the change to the SR-007Mk2?
  17. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Douchebags
  18. Glad to hear you have the week off, and I hope you'll be thanking Ian -- rather than cursing him -- after you get started at the new place!
  19. I'm digging it. Sia also sings on some of their albums and I know I have listened to it before but I don't own any of it.
  20. Sorry to pry, but how did the last day go? Are you already at the new job or taking a breather between? Inquiring minds want to know! Have a great time Peter! Looking forward to some nice pics from that new lens (and the old ones too)!
  21. Zero 7 --Record This is a greatest hits or such like record, but the first song has Jose Gonzalez singing so it can't be all bad.
  22. Even more apropos good times:
  23. Somebody else was just asking me if I could go, but nobody seems to have a good handle on how it will be. Can't make it but curious how it turns out.
  24. Poor thrice. He had a different kind of reaction upon seeing those pics.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.