Everything posted by Voltron
-
Apple Tablet
. . . they killed Dinny!
- Fuck in snow
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Sorry, my son's idea. I'll change it soon.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Cool. It shall be done.
-
The Quad thread
- The Quad thread
I have not heard them, but why go smaller than the 11L? It will leave you wanting, and a wanting Monkey is a sad Monkey.- What are you listening to Part Two
Public Enemy -- It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back One of the best albums of all time of any kind, yo.- What did you do today?
Worked, went to the doctor to have them confirm that my never-ending, always spreading poison oak is really poison oak, started another course of Prednizone, found out that my trip East was cancelled so that I will not get to have dinner/drinks with Nate & Ian in NH and Dinny in NYC, very nearly ran over a motorcyclist who wiped out on the slick road coming in the opposite direction on Market Street, bought some beer, had dinner with the family only to have homemade salad dressing jar slip and spill into my lap. Now listening to tunes on the Luxman/HD800 and on my second beer. Edge not yet dulled, so whiskey will be next.- New, Cheap Dynalo...
The Luxman is very sleek and low-profile.- What are you listening to Part Two
- Records To Die For [Stereophile 2009]
Let me find you a pistol... It can't be all that bad. Aztec Camera is on the first page!- Post the last thing you bought!
I'll gladly bring my pair, but they do have an Equinox re-cable so they aren't quite the stock sound.- Post the last thing you bought!
7,700 also begets 1000! *minus the the guzzi guy- What did you do today?
This may be the only thing I post on HF from now on except in the meet forums.- Post the last thing you bought!
That's a damn good deal if they last as long as the Canon batteries.- Fuck in snow
Grawk, would you avoid flying into/out of NYC on weds/Thurs if you had the choice? Due to weather issues, I mean.- Driving across the country!
That'll be fun. I haven't done cross-country driving since I was a surly teenager in the back of the family station wagon. Bring lots of music, plan stops around points of interest along the way, and stay awake at the wheel! Enjoy the trip and good luck with the new job!- Your recent music purchases
HD Tracks had a problem with their credit card system and it was not secure.- Happy Super Bowl Birthday VPI !!!
Hope you have a great one Jeff! Cheers!- What are you listening to Part Two
Mississippi Fred McDowell -- Good Morning Little Schoolgirl- What did you do today?
And Fresno also topped the list as the drunkest city in America. Way to go Fresno! Thanks for the bleak link. Grahame.- What did you do today?
Salt Lake City?- Luxman P1u
Great impressions Ric. As I said the other day, it's always good to have someone else hear things that you think you are hearing!- What did you do today?
I like your thinking Stretch. It's always good to have a dog around to kick when needed. But those backwater market Boston PPP figures are weak. My firm went down to more than double those numbers in 2009, although if we had laid off bunches of people then it would have probably stayed at our record 2008 figures.- What are you listening to Part Two
Hey Stretch, turn that frown upside-down! Jackie McLean -- New Soil - The Quad thread
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.