Everything posted by Voltron
-
The analog thread.
I've never done the lube route on vinyl, , but I have been meaning to buy one of those Spin Clean devices that Enjoy the Music raved about. Seems like such and easy system and supposedly works. Anybody else try it out yet?
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Why?
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Gotta find that. Sounds interesting. Jealous! Are you going to be able to stuff one into your bags for CJ?!
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Quincy Jones -- This Is How I Feel About Jazz
-
Happy Birthday cclragnarok!
Have a great day! Cheers!
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Johnny Cash -- American VI, Ain't No Grave
-
What did you do today?
Drove seemingly forever to get back from Tahoe. Wasn't really forever, but we sailed up there so damn fast on Saturday that 5.5 hours seemed it. Before that, I got to see my son skiing and having fun with his buddy who spent the weekend with us. This is his best bud and he is about to go to Paraguay to spend 5 months living with relatives and going to school there. Bummer for the little guy but this was a nice send-off.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
I learve them. Sorry you missed out Mike.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Steve Earle -- Townes (Basics CD from Deluxe Ed.)
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Henry Threadgill Zooid -- This Brings Us To, Vol. 1
-
What did you do today?
Nice going Thomas!
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Sarah Jarosz -- Song Up In Her Head
- What did you do today?
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Martha Wainwright -- I Know You're Married But I've Got Feelings Too Rachael Yamagata -- Would You Please
-
What did you do today?
I got pulled away before saying expressing condolences to Stretch for the hurling little traveler, and to Dan for his son's tough loss, as well as props for letting them blow off some steam in a hotel. Not a big deal but sometimes hard to let happen. And to thrice, all I can say is "Ahhh, she's so cute!"
-
Happy Birthday Thrice
Oh hell yeah, on the whisk(e)y selection Stephen! I totally forgot to bring my usual flask up here to Tahoe, so I think I have to buy something. I'll toast you and Alden later on with whatever it is.
-
What did you do today?
Drove up to Tahoe without stopping, which is a first with the family in tow. Staying in a friend's condo that is at base of the lift area of Northstar so you don't even need to shuttle to hit the slopes. Daughter sprained her ankle last night in SF, so she and I are sitting on the balcony and I am wearing a t-shirt because it is sunny and not cold. Son whose 12th birthday is today is playing in the snow with sleds and snowball makers with his buddy just downsrairs below me. Pretty damn sweet setup. Oh, I will be having a second 21st A. IPA any minute now.
-
The Headcase Stax thread
404LE is the better headphone to my ears. Although I am not sure what amp you are using with the 950s and they can sound pretty good not on the Koss POS
- DIY cable gallery
-
Happy Birthday Thrice
Happy Birthday Times Thrice! Yours is actually easy to remember because my son shares 2/13 as his birthday. Have a great first birthday as a dad, and make sure you get a little attention in addition to Abi! Cheers!
- Fuck in snow
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Electric Masada -- At the Mountains of Madness
-
What did you do today?
Looks great Mike. The stone is beautiful. Are you staying Southwestern in the kitchen or is that changing too?
- slow forum
- What did you do today?