Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Hey Stretch, turn that frown upside-down! Jackie McLean -- New Soil
  2. It was a stupid discovery motion but I don't like losing and losing in front of an audience that might talk about it to others bothers me. Daily money box not withdrawn yet, fortunately. And make sure you don't do too good a job on the motion to dismiss, etc., and then start stocking up on white shoes and Bermuda shorts.
  3. Charles Mingus -- Mingus at the Bohemia
  4. Voltron replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    OK, I broke down and bought some of these on the theory that I could call them a Valentine's present. Claire likes foreign films, and most are in French so that is romantic too. Grand Illusion Le trou Pierrot le fou Forbidden Games Eclipse Series 6: Carlos Saura’s Flamenco Trilogy Alphaville Last Holiday
  5. Yes, the final version will have the digital volume display and the Neutrik Tiny XLR connector on the front. Marc will make up a Tiny XLR > Standard 4-pin XLR adapter for the bigger cans with bigger plugses. There is some question as to whether there will also be a 1/8" mini jack, but I am not sure where that stands. Very excited to hear the amp and drive those little JH Audio cans in balanced mode without the odd little plastic magnet connector.
  6. Black 64" JH|13 cable for Marc to re-terminate with Tiny XLR connector for the JFET Fury!
  7. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    I like it when Knuckles is posting. He funny.
  8. Yeah, Bryan, I just caught that part too. Really rough patch, but I hope all is well with your mom.
  9. Four Tet -- There Is Love In You
  10. I remember when you were going through that Steve, and it is stories like your sister's that make me feel pretty helpless.
  11. Thanks for the kind words. I'm feeling pretty helpless about this. Better call Vicki for advice.
  12. @Tom: Good news and speedy, music-filled recovery to you! @Dan: You mean THE New Guy? What's that bastard doing down in your hood already? As for me, I got my lunch handed to me by a judge this morning and when 0 for 3 in front of a couple of my partners who were there on another case. Much worse, however, I just found out that one of my good friends who has been out of work and having a hard time is a meth-head and his wife is leaving him. This really sucks.
  13. Hank Mobley -- No Room For Squares AP 45 RPM Vinyl
  14. The second 25 of Analogue Productions 45 RPM Blue Notes are starting out strong:
  15. Two of these from TTVJ's "Great Deals" thread:
  16. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
  17. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    FTFY *expecting ban*
  18. Monkey, oh namer of the Triple Fi 10 Pro, do you still have them or a memory of them?
  19. This is the correct answer. Here is the link: http://www.head-case.org/forums/audio-gear-sale/7927-parasound-d-ac-1000-a.html EDIT: tkam makes a good point. If you need USB, don't get the Parasound because it doesn't have it.
  20. Voltron replied to Thaddy's topic in Music
    At SF Symphony for a Schubert mass and an Ives symphony.
  21. Nice Dinny! Rock those balls!
  22. *tweet* 15 yard penalty for unnecessary roughness!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.