Everything posted by Voltron
-
Imogen Heap - Ellipse
I like it and just bought the deluxe version for my wife for her birthday. Need to listen more but it is definitely good.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Road dogs?
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Basically sampling things on the iMod -> SR-71 -> JH|13 and then plan to substitute the Duet into the equation. Recently playing: Iron & Wine -- Woman King Kaki King -- Steamed Juicy Little Bun Kraftwerk -- Pocket Calculator, Numbers XTC -- Supidly Happy American Analog Set -- Know By Heart
-
Beatles albums remastered soon?
Oh, that sucks to miss out. I should hope you get a box set anyway, insider-man!
-
can somebody define for me the word transience...
Sounds like a massage parlor review.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
My assumption as well, but there was no pronunciation help (eye-gorst), Eedipiss.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Alright, you final[l]y got it! Now, who the fuck are you?
-
Grado HF-2 thread
I think it would say a lot about a person to know what they first think of when they hear the term "huge fatty." Is it: A. A boner B. A large woman / man or C. A big doobie I obviously thought of all three, but I think a joint was first.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Right, it is. Correct, it is not.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
I wouldn't want him looking at me like that while driving.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Apples In Stereo -- #1 Hits Explosion!
-
Grado HF-2 thread
You really shouldn't have dragged them from the back your truck, Andy. Sheesh, how can you blame Todd/Grado?
-
What did you do today?
It's a bad week for Head-Case pets. Here's to hoping she finds her way back soon.
-
Beatles albums remastered soon?
I got that part, which is good, but what about delivery in October when you preordered a limited edition that is less limited and no longer available on 9/9?
-
Beatles albums remastered soon?
Look, look. It is kinda limited [by our level of greed], so just accept what you get when you get it. Got it?
-
HD800 and GS-X/BUDA?
Send it back Shelly. They will send you the proper stuff and you will know everything is alright. I am sure that it is not fried--like grawk said, but why not get what you paid for and have the peace of mind?
-
What are you listening to Part Two
The Clash -- Sandinista!
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Eldar -- Virtue Guest appearances by Joshua Redman and Nicholas Payton. Good stuff.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
DESTROY EVERYTHING! That is cool. Will you have any more cast-off testers in the near future?
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Matt Pond PA -- Auri Sacra Fames
-
What did you do today?
I was sure that were in from prior leaked information, but congrats on hearing the official word Dr. Doug!
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Kinda like picture in picture. ^^ Tierney Sutton == Dancing in the Dark
-
JH Audio stuffs
Thanks Pusher Man! Listening to Tierney Sutton through Amarra into the Luxman P-1. Sublime.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
NIN -- Ghosts I-IV
-
Dampening the back of a Grado driver?
How about after you removed your bowels?