Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Happy actual day of your birth Laine! Have fun with the family and enjoy some great tunes. Aloha!
  2. Did you notice the same pic on PAGE 1 of this thread?
  3. That's it! Thanks Nate, and thanks for the assist, Birgir. Padam, you are covered in failed, but thanks for trying.
  4. This thread is all of the sudden grossing me out and making me want to vomit!
  5. I forgot to say "Congrats Vicki!," so Congrats Vicki! Have fun this afternoon, but make sure your tubes all stand straight upright if you take any pics.
  6. Congrats! I hope you gave the vendor shit for how long it took!
  7. I am curious about the extension cable I just got with my SR-Omega purchase because it is round like a power cable and the female end has 6 holes like the Normal bias plug but the male end is just a 5 pin Pro bias plug. So what is the deal with that? Older version, obviously, but why the two different ends?
  8. I didn't miss it. I suggested to HPA that he should ask that guy to build a Blue Hawaii for him.
  9. HBD dood! Cheers
  10. You're a day early on this one, Jim.
  11. Damien Rice -- Live at Fingerprints: Warts and All
  12. Voltron replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    But seriously, this is what she looked like right before morphing into the saltsucking-beast:
  13. Voltron replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    Duh.
  14. If the levels aren't moving on Amarra then it ain't going through the software. How does it sound on those cheapie speakers?
  15. Might be longer than it used to be, although I am pretty sure JP was just bitching about it recently. And "cheapie" equals what, "mediocre"?
  16. I'm sure you wouldn't hear any difference with crappy speakers, especially considering the short time between drop-outs. I'm hoping to bring a lappy with Amarra and a dongle to your little mini-meet in NC, so maybe you could bring your Duet to give it a listen if there are any decent amps and cans there.
  17. Otis Spann -- Last Call
  18. Amarra can output any uncompressed file and any bit rate and any resolution. My files (AIFF mostly) range from 16/44 to 24/192 and they all go through Amarra and into the DAC just fine. The few free downloads I have on that machine in MP3 format also play, but straight through iTunes. Amarra disengages when an MP3 is next in a playlist or library and kicks back in when the next supported file comes up. And that very same Duet you have has been used to output Amarra. Jonathan wrote the necessary code patch to support Apogees when I was testing it out and found out the same was Sherwood did that the optical out was not an option.
  19. Jay Reatard -- Watch Me Fall
  20. It does not. Did I not say that before? I was thinking about it but posting in between working gets confusing. You cannot use the internal audio to output Amarra.
  21. Well, I know it works with AES/EBU output of the Lynx PCI(e) cards into devices like the Weiss DACs. Using Mac's USB out will limit the resolution to 24/96, to my understanding. You can also use a Firewire interface/converter box like the Weiss AFI1 or a USB converter like the Sonicweld Decoder and Diverter that are mentioned in that list. What are you thinking about using but aren't sure it would work? EDIT: Does the following post answer what you after? I did not see grawk's post when I responded to yours.
  22. Amarra software is Mac-only. You can connect a DAC to the Mac either by Firewire or by the digital output of a PCI(e) card, but I am not sure if you can do it by USB.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.