Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. I gotta check that one out^^ Billy Harper Quintet -- Capra Black
  2. See? Letting us all down.
  3. Sunn O))) -- Monoliths and Dimensions Is it possible that I am the first one posting this? I don't even like these guys buy I am curious.
  4. LOSER! The cans are one thing, but you're not coming to CanJam?! Where are your priorities beeeelee?
  5. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    We have a winner!
  6. I think there is a chance I will have my HD800 in time for CanJam after all! Of course, it will take having my faithful secretary ship it to the hotel for Saturday delivery, but what the hell!
  7. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    So true, so true. Yours is getting away with murder, Grahame!
  8. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    Maybe you should redirect it a little north.
  9. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    Holy crap! The advance guard of the travel team arrives TOMORROW for MOAR and VanJam to the CanJam is in 3 days! Liver, say your prayers!
  10. Multiple connectors for a K1K retermination project.
  11. Voltron replied to Thaddy's topic in Music
    I mentioned this event to JP and he reminded me his grandfather played in both of those bands as a drummer back in the day! Check out Moe Purtill!
  12. John Lennon -- Imagine (CP32 Japan first pressing)
  13. Voltron replied to justin's topic in Music
    I have the SACD and like it but I don't think that it is a great demo disc. I think you should buy the CD of this one instead:
  14. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    San Francisco's in-n-out is at Fisherman's Wharf so pop over there after the Spamalot. You can take the incredibly expensive Cable Car or just take the F Market streetcar for $1.50 each round trip. It stops on Market near the theater and goes all the way to 333 Jefferson where the in-n-out is. Also puts you close to North Beach, which is a great part of town.
  15. I am Voltron, and I approve of this message. Have a great one, Brent! Cheers
  16. Been working but screw it I am going to meet NightWoundsTime and JP Numbers for some beers and a burger at Zeigeist!
  17. A boobie is a kind of bird.
  18. Various Artists -- A Life Less Lived ~ The Gothic Collection
  19. Black?! But the blue ones are Smurfect!
  20. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    CanJam has officially commenced! Call me when you get in Young Matt and have a good flight surfing the web.
  21. HBD Cheers
  22. Voltron replied to Grahame's topic in Off Topic
  23. You do recall what JP looks like, right? Not sure the Genius would buy that story... Sorry JP. I'm a fat bastard and an
  24. I cried when Spock died. Now I need a drink. . .

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.