Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Settle quickly before it's too late and you get Saturday night on your tab too!
  2. Checking this one out.
  3. Voltron replied to Cankin's topic in Headphones
    No, I haven't even seen them.
  4. Voltron replied to Cankin's topic in Headphones
    Don't worry, Nate, he's got you covered. He's happy to chat, but he knows you're you.
  5. It's been too long to recall makes/models of infant seats, but I am pretty sure they were Graco. The removable variety was great for us, and obviously allows you to transition in/out way easier. Didn't love the stroller part itself, but those have gotten better over the years too. I have seen a few more 3-wheeled strollers that are not solely jogging rigs, so I don't know if that is the new trend. Very high-tech looking and pretty cool.
  6. Voltron replied to Cankin's topic in Headphones
    Correct
  7. Voltron replied to Cankin's topic in Headphones
  8. Voltron replied to Cankin's topic in Headphones
    Head-Case Scoops Head-Fi On Head-Fi Headphone! Film at 11. These are going to be very cool cans and well worth the money from what I know. If posty doesn't like them, there is sure to be a line of people waiting to buy them unless you just take advantage of Todd's 30-day return policy. My understanding is that there is not a set limit on the total number at the start, but a cap will be set pretty soon after they go on sale. Oh, and I will have one of the first 20 pairs at CanJam!
  9. I like it. I think I will like it a lot as I have more time to listen.
  10. I am guessing Friday night at the hotel will suit most people. The BBQ joint and Father's Office might be better options for those who get motivated on Saturday or even Sunday for the hangers-on. Maybe we should just plan for some time by the outdoor pool, a room party or three and see how it develops.
  11. Nope. I don't write 'em, I just enforce or shred 'em.
  12. VanJammers: Voltron Agile_one Grahame + Joanne thrice NightWoundsTime cetoole blessingx neilvg (maybe) If there is setup left upon arrival on Friday, then I will V for that somewhat.
  13. Voltron: Friday 4pm (P, HNIAV*) *HNIAV = Hell No I Ain't Volunteering
  14. Maybe people want to break out of the hotel on friday and plan to stay in on Saturday, but isn't there anything within walking distance so as to avoid the transportation issues?
  15. Yay, I get to listen to it too!
  16. Voltron replied to Hopstretch's topic in Speakers
    HT phone home.
  17. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    Noice!
  18. The Smithereens Play Tommy
  19. Voltron replied to Hopstretch's topic in Speakers
    I have been reading about those quite a bit lately. The all black monitors on those stands are particularly striking.
  20. Joshua Redman -- Compass
  21. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    Absotutely, Queenie! I will also need scans of Grahame's and Vicki's driver's licenses for the rental, so please email me.
  22. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    Thanks David, but this bad-boy is going to be valet-parked right near the entrance. The height restriction for underground parking is 5'8", which is about half of the Sprinter.
  23. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    And here I thought "Papasitos" was a George Bush senior joke. The VanJam is in full effect at this point. The crew has grown with some last-minute additions and I have secured our transport. Behold, the glory of the Dodge Sprinter! I was already hooked by the headphone racks on the back wall, but the Mobile WiFi for rolling meet impressions really put it over the top! Hope the Hilton has a place of honor reserved for us. If Dinny sees one of these rolling slowly by he had better run because that cargo hold is Agile_one-approved for kidnapping.
  24. Joe Lovano Us Five -- Folk Art
  25. You should turn these into wall-mounted headphone racks. The curvy ones would be safest.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.