Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Voltron replied to Hopstretch's topic in Speakers
    Zing!
  2. Voltron replied to Hopstretch's topic in Speakers
    Yeah, what you both said was in my mind when I posted.
  3. Why are you thinking of Smeggy in the shower? Didn't you just get engaged?
  4. Voltron replied to Hopstretch's topic in Speakers
    I'm sure Mike will take that into account.
  5. Morrissey -- Maladjusted (Reissue) His voice is always amazing.
  6. St. Vincent -- Actor
  7. Voltron replied to Hopstretch's topic in Speakers
    Douche ^^
  8. All this talk of course is now making me sad I didn't set it up for pickup today instead of shipping.
  9. Voltron replied to Cankin's topic in Headphones
    I tried listening with flats last night and they exhibited the flaws that you guys are all complaining about. HF-2, like HF-1, were made to play with bowls and I think that is how they sound best. I guess my new flats can just be backup for the PS-1 which I unquestionably like better with flats.
  10. Good news on the gear front. Jack Wu contacted me and offered to send the final souped-up prototype of the WES electrostatic amp in time for the meet. It is not the same amp that was at CanJam, and Jack is very excited about the final result. Go Team Woo!
  11. Cheers David!
  12. Tiny Masters of Today -- Skeletons
  13. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    He's the little mustached one, right?
  14. Why are we even engaging in this shill's thread?
  15. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Hall and Oates with Keyboard Cat. Laugh Out Loud funny. Still giggling, in fact.
  16. Jimmy Cobb's Mob -- Only For the Pure at Heart
  17. It's just wall warts under there anyway.
  18. His and hers iPhone 3GS 32GBs.
  19. Voltron replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Music
    NPR Music's First Listen has the whole album up for a listen today! It is greatastic.
  20. Good term you coined there. I'll try to post her thoughts on the comparo.
  21. My wife has the first gen iPhone, which is going to become my son's iTouch-equivalent (ie no phone service). He has Claire's old second gen iPod, so it makes a nice retro combo.
  22. Seemed more graphic, but I do miss the flies.
  23. Bought two phones but wimped out on the lines and just had them shipped.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.