Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. That's next , but I am still in the middle of this one: French Teen Idol -- EL SIETE ES LA LUZ After having finished this little shorty: Murder by Death/Amanda Palmer -- 7 Series
  2. Kent Poon -- Audiophile Jazz Prologue III 24/192
  3. The Builders and the Butchers -- Salvation is a Deep Dark Well
  4. Nice! Even moar nice!
  5. Qu'vatlh guy'cha b'aka!
  6. Did you guys preorder for pickup?
  7. It's OK, you wouldn't be happy with an R2R setup anyway. There isn't any Rihanna on tape.
  8. Rob Thomas -- Cradlesong
  9. Ordering 32GB 3GSs for me and my wifey. Nice.
  10. Totally agree also, and the first two this season reinforce the conclusion, if anything.
  11. Doctor 3 is an Italian jazz combo similar to The Bad Plus. Psyched that they are on Rhapsody now because their discs are not easy to find. Before: Doctor 3 -- The Song Remains The Same Now: Doctor 3 -- Blue
  12. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Thank you.
  13. The filters I have seen are obviously not as densely woven as the HD800 mesh, but I have definitely seen that shimmer lines effect on them. Thanks for bringing up that example of another thing that demonstrates your point is pointless.
  14. The creaking is a problem but the shimmer on the metal mesh simply isn't. Nobody has explained how that can be seen as a defect.
  15. I have and love a VPI Aries 3 with all available upgrades. If I were looking at tables in this price range, I would definitely include the TW Acustic Raven AC-3, although I have yet to hear one.
  16. Dirty Projectors -- Bitte Orca The song Temecula Sunrise has the following lines: Definitely you can come and play with us, I know there's a space for you in the basement, yeah Change "us" to "Reks" and we have a new theme song!
  17. I don't have a problem with raising the question and saying, "hay, you guyz have any of these swirly lines on the mesh of yoar HD800?" What I think is over the top is the implication and then the direct statement that these are imperfections and inconsistencies in a product released by a big corporation... I just looked at my HD800s in the daylight and I can see a couple of these marks that the guy is pointing out. Looking closely, it does not even seem to be an impression, crease or a ridge, but rather a mark like when you run your fingernail over something and it leave a trace. Calling this a defective product based on these things is ridiculous in my book.
  18. Thanks bud. It was fun, and the party last night actually was pretty good. Really funny to watch the kids dancing, especially since I am not Chosen and was not on the bar mitzvah circuit where they have had a ton of dances.
  19. I had to read the post a couple of times to understand your issue, but I wasn't talking about computer monitors when I said "displays," although yours was huge. Monster had several product displays set up in the rooms that were enormous and completely out of place at our type of event. They basically packed it all in on Friday and then clogged the halls filling pallets to pack it all out on Sunday. It was lame and obtrusive.
  20. Yeah, yeah, that's what you said about CanJam Lloyd! I just mentioned to JP the other day that I was bummed you didn't show. It will be good to see you in August, though (and not just for Becky's toffee pecans either ).
  21. Imperfections? Inconsistencies? It is a metal mesh formed into inconsistent shapes, curvatures, and angles. You're really going to call those creases or shimmers in the metal defects? Regardless, it is merely the material that prevents one from poking into the drivers or otherwise harming the working parts of the cans. No effect on the sound whatsoever. Get a grip.
  22. What the heck are you talking about?
  23. What is the driving distance from Stankonia?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.