Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Iron & Wine -- Around the Well (rarities and unreleased recordings)
  2. What a great deal. The Woos kick ass.
  3. Voltron replied to Aimless1's topic in Miscellaneous
    It's working.
  4. I think the non-lawyer dick meant My Cousin Vinny.
  5. Voltron replied to Cankin's topic in Headphones
    Such anger.
  6. Listened to Slope again. Now: Sufjan Stevens -- Come on Feel the Illinoise
  7. The Roman Legion guy was running near my wife and he ran then entire race with that metal armor, shield and banner/staff thing. We saw him afterward and he is around 50 years old. Damn hot to be running in that getup. These ladies were more prepared for the heat:
  8. Camera Obscura -- My Maudlin Career
  9. Liking it on first listen. Want to focus a little more next time because I am "distracted" by my work right now. I would say it sounds a little heavier than Marry Me and has more rockin' songs and crunchy guitars. I think it is a good combo with her sweet vocals. More listening required.
  10. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    Another landmark is only blocks away
  11. St. Vincent -- Actor
  12. ^^Answer already given^^
  13. Voltron replied to Cankin's topic in Headphones
    I don't have any idea how they sound with any of the pad options. I plan to buy flats with mine and I have never liked those jumbo bagel pads on GS1000s or other Grados.
  14. Bill Gerhardt / Pere Soto -- Particular Vernacular
  15. Chris, I hope you have a good trip, and your family is doing well, and that you remember to bring back some really good rum to take with you to CanJam. Kinda gauche, I know, but it is for a good cause.
  16. Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band -- Outer South
  17. Built sets at my daughter's school for their 8th grade play. Fun times. Got Amarra Model 4 installed by its creator. Rockin. Saw Angels and Demons. Meh.
  18. Sorry about your grandfather Chris, and good luck on your trip.
  19. Have a great one Chris! Cheers
  20. Voltron replied to Cankin's topic in Headphones
    Nate, could you plan on doing a couple/few snip and re-terminations? I will PM you with a couple questions in that regard. So, the few things I can say pursuant to my NDAs with TTVJ are: 1. Todd hopes the run of HF-2 available at CJ09 will be in the order of 20 pairs, which he has to bring with him or ship there, and we all know what supposedly happened with a big box of HD800s in Boston... The number of cans available will not be large, plus he has to outfit his room at the meet. 2. Whether you think it is celebrity status or not, there were a number of pairs reserved for national meet organizers if they choose to buy them, so the 20 possibly available will not start with order no. 1 on Friday. Beyond that, I assume they will be given to the early ordering people who are present. 3. They will ship with regular bowl pads and Todd plans to bring flats for sale at CanJam. 4. The type of cans and the details other than that are going to be kept quiet until the unveiling on Saturday, May 30 at CJ09. I can say, however, that it is not the HF-1 with a new number on it. 5. Maybe grawk got to him early enough, but Todd basically said it is too difficult to take special orders for serial numbers. Should be good times.
  21. Did you say -=she=- would make a good woman suit?
  22. Dawn Smithson -- Earth Machine
  23. Voltron replied to Cankin's topic in Headphones
    No, it's pronounced fay-king.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.