Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    I doubt that will be the location.
  2. Congrats on the new cans, Andy. Looking forward to hearing the SR-O in a few weeks.
  3. Neko Case -- Middle Cyclone My Brightest Diamond -- A Thousand Shark's Teeth NIN -- Ghosts I-IV
  4. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    So where will it be next year?
  5. Nice of you to offer someone else's gear who would have to bring it or ship it from out of state.
  6. I'm on a whisk(e)y retainer.
  7. Milt Jackson -- The Prophet Speaks
  8. Good point. I guess Tyll might not want to help a potential competitor to the new HR DAC! Bad idea, SquareWave is.
  9. HeadRoom has balanced amps, but I wasn't aware it was balanced. The HPA-2 certainly isn't balanced and the Anthem preamp certainly has no balanced headphone output.
  10. Awesome. Have fun with the new new thing while it still is new new.
  11. You could contact Todd at ttvj.com and ask him if he has any FET-A amps available. You could call of PM Tyll Hertsens and see if HeadRoom has any demo amps that they could loan you for the show. You could buy a Luxman P-200 (from Todd) and have a beautiful amp to show your gear with and still not break the bank. Lots of ideas. PM jp11801 or 909 or augsburger and see if they have any ideas because they are closer to the vendors at this meet.
  12. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    I am going to sound pollyanna right now, but I have been to lots of big meets and nothing serious has ever gone wrong and certainly nobody has walked off with expensive gear. Making alliances with those of us in the "hi-end" room will be adequate for protection and there will never be a moment when nobody you trust is in that room paying attention. That said, I would only have expensive woody things like the HE90 or R10 out when I was there or when there was someone watching my table specifically. Box them up for periods you are wandering and nobody is looking over your table. No guarantees can be made about this meet in particular, but past experience has been very good in terms of respecting gear (for the most part), lack of any theft, etc.
  13. The Decemberists -- Hazards of Love
  14. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    Nebby just posted this same question yesterday or so. Match made in heaven. Jenny Lewis. Looking at it now, I see that the part with her name and the fact that she is playing at The Fillmore did not come through on the copied pic.
  15. He wasn't exactly stealthy about it.
  16. Yeah, looks nice there but what does it sound like?!
  17. I need to add that I am looking forward to checking out the Manley Labs Stingray iTube and also to hearing the 300B NeoClassic Pre again. Plus, the fact that EveAnna will be there in person makes Saturday even more of a party.
  18. Sonny Landreth -- Levee Town
  19. He has done so. Plus Andy has a pair. But if Vicki wants to send them to me I will bring them and then ship them back to her. Just so long as I have a week or so with them on either side of the event.
  20. Ray always brings his.
  21. A Camp -- Colonia
  22. Bob Mould -- Life and Times

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.