Everything posted by Voltron
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Brian Blade Fellowship -- Perceptual
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Blue Coast Collection 24bit/96kHz Downloads The E.S.E. Sessions
-
CanJam 2009
Don't worry, Nate, you won't be sleeping anyway.
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
Very cool stuff Knuckles.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
It's pretty good on a first listen.
-
Flight Case?
Maybe after CJ you can take them with you and hope Justin gets his butt in gear.
-
The Headcase Stax thread
Welcome to Head-Case, sorry for your poor translation software. Still, one of my favorite first posts ever.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Phoenix -- Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix
-
CanJam 2009
Grahame is going to be so sad that you left him off. mikeymad has one post on Head-Case. Zippy is an H-C regular. neilvg is a Head-Case. amb is a Head-Case member and poster. blutarsky and BRBJackson are on H-C but have no posts. immitybicker is a Head-Case. For better or worse, Deadneddz is on probation but still a member.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
The Church -- Untitled #23
-
Flight Case?
So when should I send them?
-
Flight Case?
They come with a flight case.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
4 hard flight cases for some stuff [eventually].
-
Flight Case?
x2 (meaning I bought 4 and don't even know what I am going to use them for :palm:)
-
Your recent music purchases
Bring it on! Hi rez ripz is where itz at!
- The Live Music Thread
-
The Live Music Thread
For some reason I love listening to Shpongle on airplanes. Just seems to fit the setting.
-
Manley Skipjack--Your thoughts?
They didn't like you stealing their image. - Dusty
-
CanJam 2009
VanJam will arrive in LA late afternoon Friday and rolls back North on Monday. It is looking like blessingx, neilvg, and maybe others have joined the crew. Should be quite a trip!
-
CanJam 2009
Gene and I offered you the couch, fold-out, floor, tub, or whatever we will have available in our room. You're set, buddy.
-
Your recent music purchases
Hi Rez selections from Linn Records, Reference Recordings HRx, HDTracks, and Blue Coast Records. Got some Kinks, jazz, and folk stuff.
-
Manley Skipjack--Your thoughts?
What's the word on the Skipjack, Dinny? Have you been doing fun stuff with it this week? Looking forward to those comparisons you were talking about with the spdif/toslink deal in play.
-
What did you do today?
I hate his face too because United screwed me over on my flight home that day and I had to haul ass from airport directly to this much-anticipated show. I ended up getting about 30 minutes of bliss but missed 60 others.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Didn't pass, just didn't have time to counter. Enjoy them but make sure they get to you for CJ09.
-
DACing Off
That is very cool Dinny. When you decide to come to CJ09, please be sure to bring both because we could do some neat comparos.