Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Amanda Palmer -- Who Killed Amanda Palmer?
  2. Available for $29.95 from the Carolina Audiophile Society website or Danny's garage.
  3. What do you mean by upgradeable speakers?
  4. Todd has said he would post pics of the board of a completed amp, and I pinged him today to remind him.
  5. Voltron replied to guzziguy's topic in Off Topic
    Amazingly, there is only one person missing at this point out of 11 or so who might have been in the 3 buildings at that point. No injuries that I have heard about. It happened at 8:15 am which really limited to number of people who might have been there. Todd knows the husband of a woman who cleans the restaurant that is rubble. She works early in the morning but called in sick today. Pretty darn lucky.
  6. Voltron replied to guzziguy's topic in Off Topic
    Additional Alliteration
  7. Bats for Lashes -- Fur and Gold Bats for Lashes -- Live Session EP
  8. His spammy posts and his spammy thread are still there.
  9. Absotively
  10. Not as sweet, smooth or well-known as bourbon these days. Scotch took over the country's high-end drinkers. Rye was a fundamental part of the cocktail set back in the day, but I don't know when it declined in favor of bourbon.
  11. Hem -- Rabbit Songs
  12. *Note to self: Guzzi doesn't get any whisk[e]y at CJ09* I bought the Ri on the recommendation of the shopkeeper and without knowing anything about it. It turns out that it is a Jim Beam product that is in fact an answer to the slick premium vodka marketing that was so successful. This stuff is a turnoff but I like rye whiskey so I am willing to try it. It smelled perfectly fine, and the wine/booze snob who sold it to me said it was great stuff. We shall see. The Ardbeg pic I used was a net find and it looks like a top-hinged box that is way fancier than the simple flip-top one mine came in.
  13. That's a great suggestion, Chris. Thanks. I will pass along.
  14. Happy krautrock day!
  15. Is it really so hard to post the picture too?
  16. Jeff "Tain" Watts -- Watts
  17. In his defense, fwiw, he doesn't blame the McCormack or think it has a problem. He is just not sure what the problem is and why his other amp -- something tubey -- doesn't have the same problem. But see below, because I think he should at least check with Bel Canto if he wants to make an attempt to make it work. Thanks, I will pass this along.
  18. Any other ideas? I really would rather keep the money instead of getting the amp back.
  19. Bill Frisell -- In Line
  20. You're obviously not going back to the other thread I posted this in, but you seem to be paying attention here:
  21. Welcome to the Bigs, 'Viper. Have fun. I know your skin is thick enough. Now the important question is whether you will be attending CJ09 in LA in a couple of months? We will send stevieo up there personally to shame you into showing up, so you might as well commit now.
  22. Thanks, I will check. No. Yes, with no problem.
  23. Thanks, I hadn't even noticed that it was being released next week. Probably not at Amoeba today, then.
  24. He knows you need to buy some of his used shit.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.