Tour de Cure Chattanooga Tennessee

MexicanDragon

WAT?!??!  Someone stole your bike??!?!?  That could only happen to you, Brent.  Try to do a nice thing, go miles and miles out of your way to do so, not to mention riding miles and miles more than you ought to have, and that's the thanks you get!!!  Someone at a friggin' charitable event steals your bike... wow.

Heh. No, Wayne, that was kinda joking. They were giving away a titanium Lynskey bike at the VIP dinner on Friday night. The woman who won it (even though I had a little Colin mojo going for me) won their top of the line frame a couple years back, and she also won a 200$ gift card. She finished her 62 mile ride (on the bike she won a while back) a short while after I finished my ride (they left an hour or two earlier).

Sorry 'bout the confusion there, but she seems to be a nice lady, and it turns out one of my old family friends was one of her donors.

It's really cool of her, though... I think she's actually going to try to raffle off this bike, possibly for next year's fundraising.

**BRENT**

I posted this in the Cycling thread, but thought I'd post it here as well.

Here's the Garmin (GPS) info for my Tour de Cure ride.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/315288703

34.56 miles, 3:01:43 (but the last 9 miles were REALLY slow, even for me, so I coulda probably done it in my 2.5-2.75 goal of actual ride time), 1798 ft of elevation gain.

That's a pretty short/warm up ride for a lot of people here, but seeing that my longest ride other than this one was 16.x miles, I'm totally happy with it.

**BRENT**

• Like 1