How to make people think You're A Shill

grawk

The Woo 3 has a real nice tone body - pleasing timbre - liquid soundstage

The Woo 2 is the same but has a fuller presentation

Their problem for me is in their liquidity - instruments tend to blur together instead of being separate with air between them.

I like the Doge 6210 for $375 and $35 more for the best tubes - as good or better than amops costing three times as much. Great soundstage, beautiful natural timbre, strong bass, detailed with sharp 3-D imaging with empty space between the instruments.

I have owned all of the amps mentioned plus many more.

Art

But have you ever recommended an amp not sold by cattylink?

But have you ever recommended an amp not sold by cattylink?

Yes, the Xian Sheng 708 B is a good value for low cost - I have often recommended it.

The Lehmann Black Cube linear is a good solid state amp - powerful, detailed and neutral - Class A operation with no global negative feedback in the output circuitry - if solid state is your cup of tea. I prefer tubes, in the preamp at least.

Neither of these are sold by Cattylink.com

In CDPs, the Rega Saturn (not sold by Cattylink) and in HPs the K701 (not sold by Cattylink).

Cattylink is a very reputable and dependable Chinese vendor - they sell an award winning KT88 tube amp for $600, sold rebadged in the West for $2800. I buy Chinese stuff from them all the time. I save big bucks and get top sound. You should too.

Yes, the Xian Sheng 708 B is a good value for low cost - I have often recommended it.

The Lehmann Black Cube linear is a good solid state amp - powerful, detailed and neutral - Class A operation with no global negative feedback in the output circuitry - if solid state is your cup of tea. I prefer tubes, in the preamp at least.

In CDPs, the Rega Saturn (not sold by Cattylink) and in HPs the K701 (not sold by Cattylink).

Cattylink is a very reputable and dependable Chinese vendor - they sell an award winning KT88 tube amp for $600, sold rebadged in the West for $2800. I buy Chinese stuff from them all the time. I save big bucks and get top sound. You should too.

And I'm assuming you don't get paid for being their representative in the US? After all, if you email cattylink, they say you handle all repair work for them.

And I'm assuming you don't get paid for being their representative in the US? After all, if you email cattylink, they say you handle all repair work for them.

I do E5 CDP repairs for free. They give me parts and pay transportation costs. I started doing this in helping fellow E5 owners out. I asked Cattylink for parts and offered to fix them. It is easy to do and takes little of my time. Never got a dime from them. I used to recommend the E5 - it is good for the money. I now recommend the Rega Saturn.

I have met many great people through my E5 work. I haven't touched an E5 for repair to it for over 10 months. I have done a few transport exchanges in that time - people send in their bad transport and I send them a new one which they put in theirselves with my written instructions - easy to do - three screws to take out. I have worked less than an hour in the last 6 months - free.

I have never received any payment from Cattylink.com. The E5 is so reliable that I never have to do any actual repair work myself - just exchange transports.

I am no expert in electronic repair. I can replace and solder a circuit board in some cases - can't dignose problems and replace parts.

Guest sacd lover

I do E5 CDP repairs for free. They give me parts and pay transportation costs. I started doing this in helping fellow E5 owners out. I asked Cattylink for parts and offered to fix them. It is easy to do and takes little of my time. Never got a dime from them. I used to recommend the E5 - it is good for the money. I now recommend the Rega Saturn.

I have met many great people through my E5 work. I haven't touched an E5 for repair to it for over 10 months. I have done a few transport exchanges in that time - people send in their bad transport and I send them a new one which they put in theirselves with my written instructions - easy to do - three screws to take out. I have worked less than an hour in the last 6 months - free.

I have never received any payment from Cattylink.com. The E5 is so reliable that I never have to do any actual repair work myself - just exchange transports.

I am no expert in electronic repair. I can replace and solder a circuit board in some cases - can't dignose problems and replace parts.

Whether or not you receive payment or not is irrelevant .... you are repesenting Cattylink. You have a manufacturers relationship. Read the terms of use on head-fi.

The fact of the matter remains that the majority of the shit you recommend, I mean SHILL is sold by Cattylink. You're still a shameless shilling asshole whose opinions are worse than worthless. Not to mention your bullshit "reviews" to pimp Cattylink gear. So Head-fi finally got around to slapping a MoT tag on you so you can't shill anymore, and now you want to come here to shill your shit. Tell me why we shouldn't change your title to "Cattylink Shilling Shithead"?

I think one thing that a number of people are missing is that to be considered a member of the trade (here at least) compensation is completely irrelevant. Anyone who has direct involvement with a manufacturer, retailer, etc is a MoT regardless of if they get paid or not.

Art, in your case Cattylink has specifically called you an endorsed support/repair person for at least the Eastsound E5 and the Doge 6210. I have the e-mails from Snowy @ Cattlyink to prove it so don't bother trying to deny it. The fact that you say you receive no compensation is totally irrelevant. You have a relationship with a company in the industry that stands to benefit from positive posting. End of story.

Get the Doge 6210 at pacificvalve.us for $425 plus shipping. A USA dealer who has no ties to Cattylink.com.

I have never dealt with pacificvalve in any way.

I can't show you the amps I have recently owned or the related equipment I own, which wouldhelp others know the basis of my evaluaton, because the administrator here deleted that info in my signature as an eyesore.

I currently own Bada 12, Doge 6210, and Jolida JD2A headphone amps with the K701 and the Rega Saturn CDP. I have owned the following amps over the last year: RSA RAptor, ASL MG MK III, Xian Sheng 708B, Ming Da MC66AE, Woo Audio model 3, Woo Audio model 2, RSA Hornet, Lehmann BC linear, Headroom Cosmic, BLAudio LP MK III (currently owned and used in my car with the ER 4S). I have owned several Stax, the HD650, Beydynamic, SA5000, and many other HPs.

People who have owned the Bada 12, and Doge 6210, and Singlepowers, report to me that the Gada 12 and Doge 6210 is at least as good, if not better, than their Singlepower models.

I have helped many people achieve great sound at a low cost while offending those who paid more.

I recommend the Doge amp for $425 plius shipping at pacificvalve.us and would recommend using these tube combos:

Two Electro Harmonix 12AX7 and two Russian military 6P14P EB

Two GE 12AX7 long plates (17 mm only) and two Shugaung 6P14 (EL84, which come with the amp).

I recommend components solely based on the best bang for the bucks. I offend others because of my honest and frank evluations which sometimes makes their purchases look bad and wasteful.

I have already had one PM warning me to leave this site, now!

Another promising amp is the Yarland P100 for $350 which uses two 6N3 (5670) and two EL84 tubes. Do an online search for the dealer in the USA that offers this price. As with the Doge 6210, the amp does not sound its best with stock Chinese tubes though some of these tubes can sound good when properly mixed with NOS tubes.

Those about to buy an amp, who follow my advice, will be well reward - I get Emails all the time from happy purchasers.

Guest sacd lover

Art ....

People who have owned the Bada 12, and Doge 6210, and Singlepowers, report to me that the Gada 12 and Doge 6210 is at least as good, if not better, than their Singlepower models.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

5687 ....

I have had several people report to me they were angry that you knew about the mosfet problem with the Bada amp and continued to shill them long after cattylink was directing buyers to purchase something else.

I have had several people report to me that they are angry that you didnt know what you were talking about when you stated the Doge amp was a SET, when in fact, the amp was a transformer coupled pentode amp run as a strapped triode.

I have had several people report to my the build quality of these Chinese amps was not nearly up to the standards you claim.

I have had several people report to me that Snowy Law states you were a cattylink endorsed representative.

Wow, anyone post these reports on Head-Fi? It isn't completely inconceivable to me since I've heard the MPX3 with stock tubes sound like well let's just said not good, and then with a good configuration of NOS tubes it sounded much much better in comparison. Anyone ever report to you that the SP models (big category) sound better than the Bada 12 or Doge 6210?

I have had several people report to me...

Wow, you too! I've seen some share these reports publicly instead reporting them directly to you. Anyone, ever report to you anything positive about doc or Chinese amps or unflattering about SP?

A lot of purported reported reports going on. :D

:-*

guilty kiss

Here's a report for you. I've heard the Bada PH12 and some of the other shit which Artfuck peddles. Here's a surprise for you. The shit don't sound nearly as good as he claims. "Performs far above their prices"? Bullshit. They're decent to good for what they cost, period, and that's when I roll the good tubes through them. With stock tubes, they're crap. Harsh, grainy, painful crap. Go do a search on Head-fi for my Bada PH-12 thread. I clearly state that the Singlepower is a better amp. Christ 909, do some fucking work before sticking up for this shithead.

But that's besides the point. The point is that dretardwells is a dishonest shilling asshole. So he fixed some CD players and got you some good deals, whoop-de-do, that doesn't excuse his other actions and he's still a shit-licking asshole.