slow forum

postjack

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching a travel show, "Steak Paradise", and just saw a t-shirt I have to find:

Meat is murder!

Tasty, tasty murder.

Edit: OK, google is your friend. It turns up several choices:

TypeTees - T-shirt: Meat is murder. Tasty, tasty murder.

Meat is Murder. Tasty Tasty Murder Shirt

http://shop.cafepress.com/design/25846309

Meat is Murder...Tasty, Tasty Murder T-shirt from Zazzle.com

and it just goes on. :palm:

Edited by guzziguy

^ Sudden massive pressure differential? If you watch, the two panels between interior and exterior atmospheres both blow catastrophically inwards.
If you watch the video, it appears the doors start moving before the first person even started pushing, implying to me they're automated. There's probably a "fold up" mode that got triggered somehow.

EDIT: if you read the comments, I think the thing that triggered it was the person coming in from outside.

Unless those two were the pair.

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I think this is fake or something -- like bonus footage from Eagle Eye or something. Do you know how much force it would take to shatter two doors of safety glass? A lot. The guy would be hurting more than a broken nose.

Jesus* -- Einstein... Curie... Planck... Heisenberg... Schroedinger... well, maybe...

*...used as an expletive, he's not in the picture.

Bragg ... Lorentz.... Bohr.... Dirac.... Langemir .....

Holy crap I assume that was the famous (for physics) conference where Enstein and Heisenberg got in a shit-fight over the uncertainty principle.

Sometimes I wish I'd kept on in theoretical physics track instead of going to practical hydrodynamics for my PhD.