slow forum

postjack

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iclamp_lg.jpg

There's at least two or three people in every group of friends who just can't stop talking about their brand shiny new iPhone, how it's changed their life and they just couldn't do without it. It's enough to make you sick to the back teeth and to add insult to injury they're absolutely right! It might just be the coolest mobile phone ever and it just keeps getting better. But they're so expensive, and you've just shelled out money on a new iPod touch. Well, now it's time to get your own back on those smug bar stewards.

The iClamp iPod Converter has been developed to give us mere mortals a chance to live the iPhone dream without having to sell a kidney. All you have to do is insert your simcard into the iClamp (any network will do - sorry O2) and clamp this device to your iPod Touch, making sure the top and bottom section are properly inserted. The onboard software does the rest - you'll see a little call icon pop up on the screen, which means your ready to make and receive calls. Hey presto - you've got yourself an iPhone, and all for under

Well, I just flipped through every track on the Dark Knight soundtrack, and none of them start with the same thing that that one starts with, so it must be something else by Hans Zimmer and/or James Newton Howard -- Batman Begins, perhaps? I don't know.

EDIT: Ah, indeed it is:

Thanks so much! I appreciate it. I do like Hans Zimmer, and listen to the Gladiator soundtrack often.

11tlqat.jpg

I loved the story Behind Lamborghini, here a quote from Wiki about why he started the company into an car maker..

"

A wealthy manufacturer of tractors and air conditioning and heating units systems after World War II, Lamborghini was an enthusiastic owner of sports cars. After owning and driving a Mercedes-Benz 300SL, a Jaguar E-Type, an Alfa Romeo 1900, a Lancia Aurelia B20 and a Maserati 3500GT, he bought his first Ferrari, a 250GT. He became a Ferrari enthusiast, eventually owning three. However, he had recurring clutch problems, and eventually brought his complaints to Enzo Ferrari. Ferrari insulted Lamborghini, effectively stating that a tractor manufacturer was not qualified to criticize Ferraris. Affronted by Ferrari's reaction, Lamborghini began to repair his clutch himself, at which point he noticed that some of the clutch components were the same as the ones he used on his tractors. He replaced the clutch with one built to a stronger specification, which solved the problem. Lamborghini then decided to build faster and more reliable cars than Ferrari and to prove that supercars did not have to be as temperamental as Ferraris.[1]

In order to achieve his goal, he founded his own rival sports car manufacturer near the Ferrari factory, and hired ex-Ferrari engineers Gianpaolo Dallara and Bob Wallace to design and develop the cars. His first production car, the Lamborghini 350GT, was superior in every respect that Lamborghini had criticised in his Ferraris. His third model, the Miura, was a ground-breaking and legendary car that started the genre of the mid-engined supercar. He has developed many unique designs that describe the Italians best when they design cars: luxurious, smart and safe.""

thats awesome cause you know he had to be Pissed when he walked out of Ferrari's HQ that day..haha