slow forum

postjack

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you look, around the middle of that video there is a girl who puts her bag down and is in the frame a few times and I don't think it was his mom.

Probably his nurse. I think I saw a stethoscope in the background a few frames back. ;)

No, it's something I listened to recently, so it's either LotR or Dark Knight.

Definitely not LOTR, as I have the short version and the 3 hour version, although I keep falling asleep during the 3 hour version and might have missed this part (assuming the comment was directed at me about Howl's Moving Castle). Thanks!

Definitely not LOTR, as I have the short version and the 3 hour version, although I keep falling asleep during the 3 hour version and might have missed this part (assuming the comment was directed at me about Howl's Moving Castle). Thanks!
Yeah, it was (directed at you). I'll give a listen to Dark Knight later today and make sure it's that, then.

And: 3 hour version? More like 8+ hours (I tend to listen to all 3 together).

No, it's something I listened to recently, so it's either LotR or Dark Knight.
Well, I just flipped through every track on the Dark Knight soundtrack, and none of them start with the same thing that that one starts with, so it must be something else by Hans Zimmer and/or James Newton Howard -- Batman Begins, perhaps? I don't know.

EDIT: Ah, indeed it is:

Music in the video is "Molossus" from Batman Begins.