Jump to content

Head Case Motorsports


VPI
 Share

Recommended Posts

Sorry, I'm just a gay man, not well versed in what might be considered macho.

I just assumed that a badass helicopter pilot wouldn't set limitations on how badass his road going vehicle would be.

Of course my conception of your military life could be way off coarse. 

maxresdefault.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, swt61 said:

Sorry, I'm just a gay man, not well versed in what might be considered macho.

I just assumed that a badass helicopter pilot wouldn't set limitations on how badass his road going vehicle would be.

Of course my conception of your military life could be way off coarse. 

maxresdefault.jpg

LMAO!  

#WINNING!!!!

HS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, HemiSam said:

I've seen some discounts but that is uuuuuuge.  Get that bad boy in writing!

HS

Now at $10k off! Kind of crazy, I'm guessing there are a couple dealers that come out ahead just ordering a ton of vehicles. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, naamanf said:

Now at $10k off! Kind of crazy, I'm guessing there are a couple dealers that come out ahead just ordering a ton of vehicles. 

 

That's great. 

What it might be, and I saw this with the Jeep Trackhawk's after their first year, is the folks that want and are willing to pay for a supercharged / $100K vehicle...that demand gets satisfied largely in the first year.  Then the second year of production takes a pretty good dip.

I would think the truck market is a good bit deeper than for a supercharged Jeep Grand Cherokee, but what do I know...

HS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HemiSam said:

That's great. 

What it might be, and I saw this with the Jeep Trackhawk's after their first year, is the folks that want and are willing to pay for a supercharged / $100K vehicle...that demand gets satisfied largely in the first year.  Then the second year of production takes a pretty good dip.

I would think the truck market is a good bit deeper than for a supercharged Jeep Grand Cherokee, but what do I know...

HS

Probably, just crazy since people are still paying a premium for any truck on the lot right now. 

Officially re-ordered with a $10k savings. Sure glad I decided to check out the TRX group. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, naamanf said:

Probably, just crazy since people are still paying a premium for any truck on the lot right now. 

Officially re-ordered with a $10k savings. Sure glad I decided to check out the TRX group. 

That is a serious score IMHO.  You're going to be happy.  What color did you order?

I bought my Trackhawk $5k off which was pretty good considering it was almost exactly what I wanted (the panoramic sunroof is a waste but otherwise ticked every box including color and interior) and had only been on the lot a few weeks.  There's was the year earlier model on a lot I was offered $10k off of but I paid the $5k for the year newer one...and looking back glad I did.

In this environment and with supply chain being what it is, $10K off for an ordered vehicle is a rocking good deal.  Again, might be because of a lack of orders after satiating demand for a very specific type of vehicle...let's face it, not everyone wants that much truck.

I think they're kick ass and I am shocked by how nice the interiors are.

vroom vroom...

HS

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, HemiSam said:

That is a serious score IMHO.  You're going to be happy.  What color did you order?

I bought my Trackhawk $5k off which was pretty good considering it was almost exactly what I wanted (the panoramic sunroof is a waste but otherwise ticked every box including color and interior) and had only been on the lot a few weeks.  There's was the year earlier model on a lot I was offered $10k off of but I paid the $5k for the year newer one...and looking back glad I did.

In this environment and with supply chain being what it is, $10K off for an ordered vehicle is a rocking good deal.  Again, might be because of a lack of orders after satiating demand for a very specific type of vehicle...let's face it, not everyone wants that much truck.

I think they're kick ass and I am shocked by how nice the interiors are.

vroom vroom...

HS

Granite two tone. Only mono colored offered is black, which is a great color for a garage queen, but terrible for a daily driver. 
 

Happy to have a nice interior again, going from BMW to Ford was rough. I liked the Raptor, but have hated the interior every day I’ve owned it. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, HemiSam said:

Nice choice, naamanf!

I'm not keen on the Ford interiors either.

Fortunately they didn't go all southwest/cowboy on the TRX's like RAM has on some trucks.  Who the hell needs a saddle bag thingy in a truck...LOL.

HS

Yes, good thing. 
 

The new F-150 interior looks so much better and supposedly has a better fit and finish. It was terrible in the Raptor. 
 

I guess we will see when the Raptor R comes out which one I’ll go with. Though I’m thinking I’ll probably skip year one and let every else pay the premium if I go that direction. 
 

Maybe just get a 911 with a trailer hitch 😂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Grahame said:

  

@naamanf

@3:35 ?

 

Seems like I saw plenty of BMW/Audi/Mercedes saloons and estate wagons with trailer hitches when I was in Germany. I’m sure plenty of shops in Stuttgart or maybe Kirchentellinsfurt could do the retrofit.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...