ivanrocks321

ES Labs ES1a

18 minutes ago, ivanrocks321 said:

If you are going to Canjam this weekend in NYC, ill be there likely most of the time over the two days. Ill have both my Kaldas RR1 and ES1a with me if anyone is interested in a listen. 

already ordered a set hah.

• Haha 1

The ES1a is my choice. It’s all around more capable one of the two in my opinion. However it is much more in cost as well so it better be. The RR1 are excellent as well and should be a consideration as they compare well to many other stuff out there just not really in the same level the SR007 and SR009 are. 

got my es1a yesterday. need more time, but first listen, they sound great! i also bought the kaldas rr1 out of curiosity. I might like these es1a more then my sr009 and sr007mk1

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, rayofsi said:

got my es1a yesterday. need more time, but first listen, they sound great! i also bought the kaldas rr1 out of curiosity. I might like these es1a more then my sr009 and sr007mk1

Very nice, Just wondering if you got any extra pads and if so did you try them? My pair of "dark" pads are coming in soon. 

8 minutes ago, ivanrocks321 said:

Very nice, Just wondering if you got any extra pads and if so did you try them? My pair of "dark" pads are coming in soon. 

these came with the pads that the maker said were the better ones. i have no complaints with these pads.. that are the "dark" ones already.