Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

6 tickets to B.B. King & Willie Nelson at The Wharf in Orange Beach, AL, July 26 2008. $78 a piece after fees. :kitty:

ah well, I guess if I look at it like I'm seeing two headliners I only feel mildly screwed over. I remember paying $33 to see Metallica when I was 15 and thinking how outrageous the price was.

Just saw Willie recently, and he's still kickin' ass on that guitar.

I missed out on tickets to see B.B. several years ago in Anchorage. Then I heard from a friend of a friend that he knew the owners of a local Blues club well, and would most likely show up after the concert.

I got there an hour before the concert ended, and got a table right next to the stage. Sure enough about 1 1/2 hrs. later he and the band showed up. He played for 2 hours about 8' away from me. :dance:

3 more WD 640MB hard disks, bringing the set up to 5 total. Probably the best drive available today. Now that I have 2 Thermaltake BlaX internal drive USB mounts, I can use hard disks like the floppies of yesteryear. What a time to be alive.

Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD6400AAKS 640GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM

a ton of stuff from Ikea, including plates, silverware, glasses, and a coffee table.

Ikea is great. i love the fact that i have an Ikea 20 minutes from my apartment, but my wallet kinda hates it.

I see you're proving yourself right. ;D Yeah, I like Ikea, too - 4 side tables and an area rug from yesterday cost me less than $100, including tax.