Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Don't have any pictures yet but I bought a pair of O2's and a KGSS yesterday :kitty:

Congrats, but . . . :useless:

Seeing as I got the treatment yesterday [admittedly by others], it seemed only fair! :popcorn:

Duffy CD

Filter CD

Death Cab 4 Cutie CD

Tell us what you think of the Cutie. Kinda getting dissed.

Parts for a couple of Sigma 11 and Sigma 22 power supplies, sans cases and transfomerers. Ordered on Sunday, got last parcel in mail today. (3 and 4 days from USA(CA & TX) to Oslo is very good in my opinion).

If there ever will be a (working) power supply remains to be seen. I have more thumbs than I should ...

Hey Mike,

Who were the winners of Oz's raffles and the UE11 raffle? Did they ever take place?

I have no idea. They each ran their own raffles. Oz mentioned he was going to try to pick a winner this weekend but I think it may be delayed. I have no contact with UE about it.

The guy who won the UE raffle was that guy Oliver, who partied with us (Fl crew) in Tampa then disappeared until CanJam. I know because he bought my Minibox and told me when we met. I guess he just doesn't feel the need to announce it. Anyway, thanks for reminding me that I still have to get money from him and forgot to do so.

The guy who won the UE raffle was that guy Oliver, who partied with us (Fl crew) in Tampa then disappeared until CanJam. I know because he bought my Minibox and told me when we met. I guess he just doesn't feel the need to announce it. Anyway, thanks for reminding me that I still have to get money from him and forgot to do so.

UE is lame if they don't announce it and get some mileage out of it. They also had some Triple Fi's and other stuff up for grabs, so you'd think they would like to make a little splash out of it.

Just got off the phone...and...UE11s :dance:

boom your UE11 are...nice, but..

waits tickets. :prettyprincess:

But HEY these are Waits tickets! Need to know where? When? Did Tom bill under his own name or an alias? And of course it's sold out already.

boom your UE11 are...nice, but..

But HEY these are Waits tickets! Need to know where? When? Did Tom bill under his own name or an alias? And of course it's sold out already.

mobile, AL - saenger theatre. Tom Waits "Glitter And Doom" tour. Tickets aren't sold out but it looks like floor and lower balcony are already. I got 22nd row and I bought the tickets minutes after they went on sale. Had to use my iPhone, if I would have had a real computer I probably would have been forward a few more rows. ;D But still these are good seats in this venue, especially since we are on the left orchestra on the central aisle. They were just shy of $100 a pop after fees.

nice :)

Yep. ;D

The closing was painless and lasted only about an hour. We spent part of the day trying to choose what colors to paint the rooms using bunch of test paints we had bought earlier. Then spent rest of the day prepping the house for paint and putting first coat of pain on the ceiling.

mobile, AL - saenger theatre. Tom Waits "Glitter And Doom" tour. Tickets aren't sold out but it looks like floor and lower balcony are already. I got 22nd row and I bought the tickets minutes after they went on sale. Had to use my iPhone, if I would have had a real computer I probably would have been forward a few more rows. ;D But still these are good seats in this venue, especially since we are on the left orchestra on the central aisle. They were just shy of $100 a pop after fees.

Waits lives in N. Ca and sometimes he sneaks a Concert into the Paramount Theater in Oakland, under an alias and the shows are sold out before anyone knows about it. Thanks for the heads up!