Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Randalls are nice. :)

I mostly collected Spyderco, and at one point, I think I had 40-50 or so knives including limited production and my carry knives. Now I have few Spydercos and a small Dozier with jig bone handle that I almost never use.

Oh, and since I'm evil, dew eet! >:D

Paul Newman has a blueberry cereal? is it like boo berry, or more grown up?

I do not know yet. It has almonds and pecans (I think) and blueberries (duh) and granola and all that healthy shit I'm supposed to eat. I have to finish my current Vanilla Oat Crunch first, but late this week or early next I'll try it and maybe post a review. Careful, don't fall off the edge of your seats waiting.... :P

300' or so of nylon multifilament sleeving in various sizes, and a couple hundred feet of heatshrink. I simply don't know how to order small quantities of anything.

What you could do here is just bathe yourself really good, then heatshrink your whole body leaving holes for air, food, waste, vision, and hearing. That way you would never have to bathe or change/wash clothes again, since you have a new permanent heatshrink suit.

So begins, the era of Nugget Audio.

No F'ING way. So begins the era of Nate finally finishing a bunch of stuff that he's been putting off. I've got around 100' of cabling to build that's long overdue and I wanted it to look nice and last, so I ordered the good stuff. No more techflex for me, no more worrying about colors, as Dusty would say the only color worth using is black. :)

1-1.jpg

Just paid for this amp today and am really looking forward to it. It's my first real heaphone amp. I've been using an SR-71 for about 2 years now and have loved but have been in love with that warm tube sound for a long time. Now if only my left ear with unplug before it arives!

That's a nice amp. Joe, PsychoXZ or YZ or whatever had one. I think he sold it to Justin about a year or so ago. I almost snagged it up, but he beat me out to it. Congrats. May it make all your music new again.

That's a terrific audiophile/fare forward like saying. I hope it makes all my music new again too. What i'm really hoping is that it takes the harsh edge off my rock collection caused by the engineer potting up the gain too much to the point of everything clipping. from what I understand tubes are great at doing that.