Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong ? Ella and Louis

Red Hot Chili Peppers ? Greatest Hits

Big Audio Dynamite ? The Globe

John Mellencamp ? The Best That I Could Do

Big sale over at HF

Hi Digipete. I'm not sure if it was you in a thread that asked about Ella Fitzgerald. But I remembered recommending Ella and Louis as a good starter with her songbooks. In any case, if it was or wasn't you I hope enjoy the Ella and Louis album. :)

I just talked to my dealer, and they happen to have an open-box 840C in pristine condition with full warranty. So instead of waiting for at least another week and spending $200 more, I just bought the open-box unit. It's getting shipped out today (they have two stores and the one with the open unit is bit too far for me to drive). :dance:

I just talked to my dealer, and they happen to have an open-box 840C in pristine condition with full warranty. So instead of waiting for at least another week and spending $200 more, I just bought the open-box unit. It's getting shipped out today (they have two stores and the one with the open unit is bit too far for me to drive). :dance:

That's always the best. Full warranty and open box.

woot, grats. :)

So how many PM's is Stephen going to get today asking about the beta22??? >:D

You guys realize that Haj ordered before the group buy, right? >:D

Ahha! Pwned/pwnt?

I assume the later. Regardless though, mine is still cooler. Now if only I had a good source for it....

*glares at Nanoha

I'm not letting it go unless I get some packaged deal out of it. :angel:

Regardless though, mine is still cooler. :dance:

Practice makes perfect, no? >:D

So how many PM's is Stephen going to get today asking about the beta22??? >:D

None - only because I'll e-mail him instead. >:D

And another builder will be getting e-mails from me as well.

Regardless though, mine is still cooler. :dance:

Possibly, especially since mine's only a single-ended version. But does yours have love handles? I didn't think so. ;D

Tom, as long as you can withstand a good belly poking.. you ahve nothing to worry about with PFK.

Indeed! Bring it on PFK! :dance:

None - only because I'll e-mail him instead. >:D

And another builder will be getting e-mails from me as well.

Possibly, especially since mine's only a single-ended version. But does yours have love handles? I didn't think so. ;D

Mwahaha, nice! Love handles ftw?! O0