What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

oh man thats a sweet avatar

thanks. just can't beat Arrested Development. Just watched the cabin episode today, and I can't get enough of this:

GOB: Well, I will tell you this, Michael. I don't have a son...

Narrator: He does.

GOB: But if I ever do, I'm either going to take him to the cabin in the woods or I'm going to promise to take him and then not take him. But the one thing that I will never do is not tell him that I'm taking him to a cabin in the woods and then not take him.

Narrator: GOB was growing up.

no clue, salsa never lasts that long around my house :)

same here, anytime i make fresh salsa it's gone faster than the time it took me to chop everything.

i would assume, however, that if you were to make fresh salsa and let it sit for a few days, that everything would jive together better and taste better. so, yeah, i guess.

I can't discuss the ice cream I'm eating now with it's chunks of chocolate and chunks of caramel and different kinds of nuts and how I put that rich award winning bread pudding on top of it; that same bread pudding that was given to me as a belated birthday gift today by this great Starkville Mississippi resturant called Obys that serves aligator po boys of which I also was given a sample today which was yummy like chicken only tougher like what you'd expect, of which I also can't talk about yet alone mention because... wasn't it just yesterday or maybe the day before that I posted on the diet thread how I was truly motivated by all the low caloric weight loss success stories and how I was going to truly start the day after my birthday and that day being today Mick Jagger's true birthday I did not start so it would be shameful if I were to discuss the icecream that I am eating now with it's chunks of chocolate and...:eek: