What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

i had some tasty small end ribs and collard greens at Philips bbq on Crenshaw. the wait was ridiculous, but worth it as it has been far too long since i last ate here. as usually, i was the only white boy in the joint. i smell smoked. :D

Creepy dog and creepy dog cake. Do not want.

:rofl:

i thought it a cute picture, but the humanistic-childlike look of that dog is becoming evermore disturbing, especially now that you mentioned it. thanks for making it all weird for me too.

just downed some raw organic almonds. (before i looked at the cake eating doggy again)

4674741596_b0d8f96b95_b.jpg

Just a light respite on the Spaniels' Spring Vacation. BLSL chicken breasts marinated warm and cold in Wishbone Red Wine Vinagarette and lemon juice and slow grilled over meium heat on my little gas Weber grill. A nice big fresh designer lettuce salad with carrots, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, foccacia croutons, Romano cheese, fresh cracked black pepper and more of the vinegarette. Glass of cab. Yum. Window faces down to lake on a sun-speckled evening. Spaniels scored some lean chicken. They just inhaled it from between my fingers. :D

4689599620_66ac1ff9d6_b.jpg

With SWMBO working triple time taking care of sophisticated heart devices and transplants during the local strike (Nurses! To the barricades! :eek: besides, what better time and place for time off than June in MN? :rolleyes:), it was time for Old Pa's Home Alone grilled pork chops and veg. Thick bone-in pork chops marinated in hoisin, lime juice and sherry with mixed veg and more sherry on the side. Did I mention the sherry? Spaniels scored and we ate only one PC. :)

Grilled a couple of rib eyes, a couple onion slices and some sourdough wheat French bread, plus some salad and guacamole that I did not grill. Pseudo vegetarian daughter was at a sleepover so the rest of us wanted to rock some red meat. Writing this makes me want to go eat the leftover piece.

Grilled a couple of rib eyes, a couple onion slices and some sourdough wheat French bread, plus some salad and guacamole that I did not grill. Pseudo vegetarian daughter was at a sleepover so the rest of us wanted to rock some red meat. Writing this makes me want to go eat the leftover piece.

Pseudovegetarian? Is that like a actual no meat thing or is it like fish/eggs/milk ok or what? Never heard of that one before so...