What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

I don't remember McCann's taking particularly long to cook in the microwave, but I do remember it taking long, but I thought that was because the way I did it -- I had to keep the heat down to 50%, because the bowl would keep boiling over, and I'd have to keep stopping it. (No, we don't have a rotator.) I'll have some tonight, see how long it takes. I seem to remember 10-ish minutes.

I have nothing more to add except to say that steel cut oats rock! I cook one big batch on the weekend and I reheat portions in the microwave during the week. I usually add a banana or strawberries and a bit of brown sugar and it keeps me full until lunch.

HawGarBarZa

Start with Hawaiian pizza (ham and pineapple) -- substitute barbecue chicken for the ham; add roasted garlic (in this case, zpizza offer it as one of their sauces) -- voila, you have my new favorite pizza.

That said -- Gordon Biersch did an outstanding version of it the other day -- probably my favorite yet.