What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

David, in just two posts you have wiped out all of the organic wholesome diet goodness you built up over the past few months. :)

Now come out here to the village and meet us for some BBQ lunch.....

hey now, the bacon and eggs were organic and free-range, plus the bacon was uncured. <_<

and i love meat, just had a super tasty and juicy ribeye for lunch, and i certainly, love good bbq. i might be able to swing out to the village on July 7 or 8th.

maybe, sometime, we can all make it to my favorite bbq place, which is on crenshaw blvd.

Well I'm not eating it right now but I was just thinking about Skipper's Smokehouse since I'm headed to Tampa after work today. Went to their website to check the music for this weekend and realized that they were featured on the new gimpy "Man v. Food Nation" show. The host no longer eats himself stupid for our enjoyment but rather makes other people eat while he yells at them. He didn't do a challenge at Skipper's just a feature on their gator dishes.

Fired up the machine again for a duck breast. Didn't get the sear stage quite right, and I feel I should have gone a few degrees cooler on the S-V step, but still quite tasty. This actually might have been the least ducky tasting duck I have ever had. Next up (in a few days), 72 hour short ribs!

Edited by cetoole