What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

Too much L and T, not nearly enough B.

I had a banh mi for breakfast and microwaved sous vide steak earlier. Loses something in the process, sadly. I think I have about a dozen more steaks, 3-4 pork chops, and half a dozen burgers I need to eat before moving. And lots of beer. Tonight will be busy.

Edited by cetoole

Colin are you in vizzle withdrawal yet? evil.gif

I did some vizzling this evening, really nice after a weekend of greasy subs. Sous-vide low temperature chicken with a small bit of the korma vacuum sealed in. Then a quick flash grilling. It was very moist and tasty. Pics after we had ate most of it :'(

post-236-0-48752300-1348618994_thumb.jpg

post-826-13487025563072_thumb.jpg

Mojo Pork shoulder from the crock pot with white basmati rice from our home in India. Bone just slid out. Might cook It less next time so it doesn't get so tender.

I guess I spoke too soon. First time I cooked it so didn't realize that the fat was separating from the meat easily. The meat itself is the perfect level of tenderness.

Edited by crappyjones123

With the warm temperatures in the bay area, we were out on the deck when Joanne had a hankering for Woodlands Market Salted Caramel Ice cream. Being the dutiful husband, how could I refuse? :) Unfortunately they were out of their own brand, so I was forced to choose.

post-545-13491468581928_thumb.jpg

Or not, as the case may be.

post-545-13491469074877_thumb.jpg

It may not be Berthillion, but, mustn't grumble :)