Post what you're watching

deepak

but just I learned I'd been missing out on single's dances and kittens. What have you guys been hiding from me?

I can't believe that post is gone. DAMNIT! I tried to go back and save it but I was too late, the kittens, THINK OF THE KITTENS!

cute_kitten.jpg

i must say Nate, you were quite excellent in that thread

Thanks, I'm always at the top of my game when I've been working consecutive 14hr days.

I can't believe that post is gone. DAMNIT! I tried to go back and save it but I was too late, the kittens, THINK OF THE KITTENS!

I tried to grab it, but I only had a screen up prior to that post. Ah well. Memories. Though something about moonlight walks with postjack sounded a bit terrifying. Doesn't postjack sound like a good murderer name? Oh wait. I'm now remembering my old fav comic Grimjack (had every issue). I think some of that flavor seeped in. Dang, I use to like Swamp Thing, too. Working consecutive 16hr days has done this to my brain. Nate's a better man than I :)

No offense Vicki but if I'm not a better man than you are we've both got serious issues. ;D

And including last weekend I've worked 64 hours in the last 6 days and I'm about 7hrs into today. Me = :kitty: + :doghuh: + main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1471&g2_serialNumber=2&g2_GALLERYSID=b43f1012dc9cbc5b82a20fc7b490b07d

Well, that's why my smilie. Ouch though on your schedule. I just pulled 72 hrs in 5 days, but today I'm lounging.

Well, that's why my smilie. Ouch though on your schedule. I just pulled 72 hrs in 5 days, but today I'm lounging.

In around an hour I expect to be first driving to FedEx to send out a set of construction documents for a new school after which I shall be driving to the liquor store and then home, to consume the aforementioned liquor.